Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who has greater professionalism, Hopkins, or Mayweather ?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who has greater professionalism, Hopkins, or Mayweather ?

Who has greater professionalism, Hopkins, or Mayweather ?

I give Mayweather credit for his professionalism if nothing else, although that can tie into selection of opponent to i guess, anyway who shows more professionalism?

this is like picking whom to lay up with, a chick with no teeth or a chick who resembles john malkovich.

professionalism doesn't warrant a blip on these dude's radar.

Comment

Joe calzaghe

Comment

Mayweather imo

both are guys that try hard to sell the fight outside of the ring but i find mayweather funny and hopkins rather irritating

Comment

Each to their own. BHOP 'the veteran'. PBF 'da man'.

Comment

Both fighters are faves of mine in and outside the ring but Floyd by far exceeds Hopkins on the professionalism level.

Floyd's pre fights antics are more insulting than they are bitter. Hopkins on the other hand tends to go penitentiary style. Also Floyd has never instigated like kids on a playground for someone else to interrupt their interview. I don't recall (although it was great theater) Floyd ever throwing anyones countries flags.

Comment

hopkins is more proffessional imo.

i had to think for a long while to find anything eighter one does unproffessional as i find nothing wrong in how eighter fighter acts. they might do things to sell fights or get inside their oponents head but once the last bell sounds they are both respectful.

the one thing i found on mayweather is alot of times he doesnt answer questions he could easily answer due the sheer ego. thats kind of unproffessional i guess, but thats it.

Comment

Christian Bale is p4p most professional.

Comment

Working...
                X