This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
    Which is why most racists live in the most diverse cities... oh wait...
    Matter of fact you will find the most racist whites in the most "diverse" areas. Well, the most black areas in any case. Gee, I wonder why? Why would that be? Hmmmm.

Comment

Originally posted by Hype Job View Post
      Most ethnicities tend to self segregate irl though.
      Which isn't a counter to the idea that it is learned rather than inherent

Comment

Originally posted by Xoo View Post
        I don't tell people to hate other races.
        My bad but you don't want them to mix. So, you encourage them to see differences and use those differences to highlight perceived superiority.

Which would be fine with you right?
        It never make me no ne'ermind. As long as they do it on their own freewill.

Comment

Originally posted by Furn View Post
          So I was watching a replay of the Joshua v Wlad fight and my 3 year old comes in and is watching and says "daddy are you watching boxing"

And I say yep

He says who's winning and I say who do you want to win and he says the "the white one"!!

So I I say this guy? pointing at Wlad and he say no no, the white one!

I point at Joshua and he says "yes white gloves, my gloves are green"

Anyway, cool story but just goes to show that race and racial hatred are completely taught.
          Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
          This is very true, they learn to be prejudice from their parents, family, peers, classmates, and movies/tv shows.
          It is taught or programed in.

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
            My bad but you don't want them to mix. So, you encourage them to see differences and use those differences to highlight perceived superiority.
            I point out differences to show liberals are liars and that white people would be better off on their own.

It never make me no ne'ermind. As long as they do it on their own freewill.
            So you don't have a problem with it.

Do you have problem with my free will that wants political and physical separation for those white people who want it?

Comment

I point out differences to show liberals are liars and that white people would be better off on their own.
              How so?

So you don't have a problem with it.

Do you have problem with my free will that wants political and physical separation for those white people who want it?
              You must have forgotten. I am the one who is always encouraging you to do this even though I don't think you will be able to.

Comment

Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
                Which isn't a counter to the idea that it is learned rather than inherent
                Why? It's observed all over the world.

Comment

You forgot the old fashioned way, with direct experience with other races.
                  The reality is most prejudice people never had experience with black people.

A white kid who lives in a mixed town will most likely not grow up to be prejudice. If a white kid is raised in an all white town, there's a higher chance of him/her being prejudice.

Anyway I think we all know your views against black people by now and it's no use discussing this with you because you'll have a fixed mindset about them for the rest of your life and at this point you're just trying to convince others to think like you.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                    The reality is most prejudice people never had experience with black people.

A white kid who lives in a mixed town will most likely not grow up to be prejudice. If a white kid is raised in an all white town, there's a higher chance of him/her being prejudice.
                    I'm pretty sure reality says the opposite.

Comment

Racism and bigotry also comes from learned experiences. You will find many anecdotal stories out there where people weren't racist but became one after many terrible experiences with someone of another race or ethnicity.

Comment

Working...
                      X