No announcement yet.

I'm tired of all these fake thugs pretending to want to fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm tired of all these fake thugs pretending to want to fight

I'm free, and I want to represent for the Philippines. I want to prove there's at least one real mother****er on this board.

BM dnobagaV you like to pretend you're not a 120 pound harry potter looking mother****er who likes to talk **** behind a computer screen.

So put your money where your mouth is, name the place and i'm there, I'm on vacation now anyway I would love to road trip to your hometown and **** your sister and your mother.

If not, come to miami. I'll put out a welcome party for your ***** ass.

lets go.

Fight Butler

Bring Larry with you

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
      Fight Butler

Bring Larry with you
      Man I would love to fight butler but we all know that's not happening.

That little 5'1 pencil dicked mother****er doesn't even have the balls to put his face up.

Comment

this some Shannon Briggs type fake ****.

I'll give you the tale of the tape on myself, just to clarify so you knock off these entirely baseless insults.

Living around LA. I.e. surrounded by Cholos and Koreans my entire life.
        Height 5'11.
        Bench max: 225lbs.
        Weight 155lbs.
        Ron Jeremy-level d*ck game.

Third time you've quoted me in three different threads the last five minutes. Why so eager to get your ass kicked?

Comment

I've been planning to go on a road trip anyway lol, it would be fun to make a pit stop and tear some ******'s **** lining and let the lounge witness.

We can even put it up on world star.

Comment

Originally posted by BM dnobagaV View Post
            this some Shannon Briggs type fake ****.

I'll give you the tale of the tape on myself, just to clarify so you knock off these entirely baseless insults.

Living around LA. I.e. surrounded by Cholos and Koreans my entire life.
            Height 5'11.
            Bench max: 225lbs.
            Weight 155lbs.
            Ron Jeremy-level d*ck game.

Third time you've quoted me in three different threads the last five minutes. Why so eager to get your ass kicked?
            Where do you stay at? That's all I want to know, because i'm ready to go.

Where does your crew hang out at let's make it simple.

Comment

Comment

I'm not even going to say my stats because I don't want scare anyone off lol

If you're real, then let's make it happen.

If you're a weak bloodlined, faggot from a weak family that doesn't know how to make real men, and can only produce spem swallowing, dick taking pussies like you then keep evading the question at hand.

Name the ****ing place.

Comment

Originally posted by DARKSEID View Post
                  Where do you stay at? That's all I want to know, because i'm ready to go.

Where does your crew hang out at let's make it simple.
                  "What's yo address" calling me a thug but you show up with yo Larry-Shtick?

Call me a ***** if you want mate, I'm not trash enough to get into a random parking lot fight with some Viet ch*nk off of a boxing forum.

Go check my reply to Bodies in the Motorcity Dome thread to sum up the rest of this ****.

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
                    Fight Butler

Bring Larry with you
                    Dude is taking it personal to the point where he is probably red in the face. I'm just some random **** on a boxing forum. He's the same to me. As are you.

I'm not some monkey-brained asshat (Larry, Ren, Skillz) that hops at the first opportunity to get into a physical confrontation. Talk it out first over a beer. If that doesn't work, put on gloves and settle ur differences like men....

Comment

Working...
                    X