Collapse
No announcement yet.

I think WK beats Anthony Joshua

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Prime Wlad annihilates Joshua, but current Wlad is old, shot, rusty and plagued by personal problems because he married and had a baby with a bipolar lunatic hoe.

He also lost his trainer Steward which has been a terrible loss for him, both at personal and professional level

Joshua is young, strong hungry lion and I will be very impressed if Wlad can win this fight. He doesnt have Vitalis chin to compensate for his waning reflexes

Comment

Originally posted by ScottWeiland View Post
      These guys crack me up man, I'm being sent a little crack head sign every time Juggernaut replies to me because my posts are 'wild and baseless' apparently !

I think I'm about ready for another extended leave of absence from this place, I don't think I can tolerate theee full months of back and forth with guys like Jug and Plunger. I don't think my brain can handle the level I have to stoop too to accomplish debunking their mythical debates.
      So your gonna pack up and runaway before the big fight and more importantly before our wager....at least denium stayed till all hope was lost with fury and yet your doing a dear john and leaving your idol WK at his most critical time....come weiland man up and grow some balls...ive told you from day one joshua will be the king of the division and beat them all....you know it thom york your just to DAMN arrogant to admit it ....soon boy

Comment

If Wlad simply had a bad night vs fury, and turns up here looking fresher and his jab is on point, Joshua isn't going to like it, trust me.

But if Wlad is as faded as he looked vs fury, he's toast. He could get stopped in round 1. Joshua is very dangerous.

Comment

If Wlad takes him, it's going to hurt his career, but if he came back and knocked Wlad out, that would be huge. It all just depends on what Wlad can still do in there. We've seen Joshua wobbled. So if Wlad connects with that left hook, it could be lights out.

Comment

Originally posted by The plunger man View Post
            So your gonna pack up and runaway before the big fight and more importantly before our wager....at least denium stayed till all hope was lost with fury and yet your doing a dear john and leaving your idol WK at his most critical time....come weiland man up and grow some balls...ive told you from day one joshua will be the king of the division and beat them all....you know it thom york your just to DAMN arrogant to admit it ....soon boy
            Thom Yorke ain't no where near as pretty as me, I look nothing like that guy and never did even when o grew my hair for last summer. You obviously ain't seen the most recent picture I posted of me. Ain't Yorke on scag judging by his pics, you tryin to offend me ?

Comment

Originally posted by Suckmedry View Post
              If Wlad simply had a bad night vs fury, and turns up here looking fresher and his jab is on point, Joshua isn't going to like it, trust me.

But if Wlad is as faded as he looked vs fury, he's toast. He could get stopped in round 1. Joshua is very dangerous.
              If Wlad is bowled over in one they'll be screams of dive, no way Wlad goes out like that. They'll spend at least one or two each before throwing a right each, these guys aren't halfwits.

Comment

Originally posted by lopetego View Post
                Prime Wlad annihilates Joshua, but current Wlad is old, shot, rusty and plagued by personal problems because he married and had a baby with a bipolar lunatic hoe.

He also lost his trainer Steward which has been a terrible loss for him, both at personal and professional level

Joshua is young, strong hungry lion and I will be very impressed if Wlad can win this fight. He doesnt have Vitalis chin to compensate for his waning reflexes
                We all know this would not be competitive if it was pre 2012 Wlad before he's evidently slowed, this is what makes it interesting though, will Wlad be able to beat a guy he wouldn't have struggled against 5 years ago. It's a dangerous fight and Joshua is fortunate to be facing Wlad in decline.

Comment

Originally posted by Quiksilva View Post
                  I think the fight is too early for AJ to be taking on WK

Im sure WK will win this fight
                  AJ is probably too fast for WK. I think this will be a routine defence because we have seen the scenarios WK can get beaten and also AJ is huge so no size advantage for WK. WK can only win if he starts fast but AJ is always the first mover. WK has no chance whatsoever and he is just an old ex champion getting slaughtered. This is one fight too many for WK and this will be the fight to convince him to call it a day.

Comment

Originally posted by Jim Tom View Post
                    AJ is probably too fast for WK. I think this will be a routine defence because we have seen the scenarios WK can get beaten and also AJ is huge so no size advantage for WK. WK can only win if he starts fast but AJ is always the first mover. WK has no chance whatsoever and he is just an old ex champion getting slaughtered. This is one fight too many for WK and this will be the fight to convince him to call it a day.
                    You don't feel this is a crossroads type fight where the younger guy could be found out ?

Comment

• Dr Steelhammer is about to put AJ to sleep in the mid rounds. AJ has never faced anyone remotely as good, or as disciplined as a pro.

Comment

Working...
                      X