• Germans Top Rated Magazine Der Spiegel Taking Heat For Trump Cover

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-38867961

i think its quite appropriate.
    and i'm an american.

Comment

Originally posted by STEELHEAD View Post
      i think its quite appropriate.
      and i'm an american.
      Maybe you should move to Europe, you might fit in better.

Comment

Seems like Don's style anyways. Nothing wrong here.

Comment

Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
          Maybe you should move to Europe, you might fit in better.
          three million more americans voted for clinton
          over the trumpster dumpster. you nitwit.

http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-...w-much-w451352

Comment

Germany is simply ****ed. Most ethnic Germans work to pay for "new germans" to not even apply for jobs. Of 250,000 rapefugees only 50 found employment with Germany's equivalent of the S&P.

Comment

how ironic that this is what the rapefugees will be doing to German women.

Comment

Shouldnt be so shocking. Germany is one of the most liberal countries in Europe and the liberal German media has been doing the same anti-nationalist smear **** as the US mainstream media for years. It's gonna be hilarious when all of the Germans vote for the AFD in September just to spite Merkel and her globalist cronies.

Comment

Originally posted by Dixie Normis View Post
                  Shouldnt be so shocking. Germany is one of the most liberal countries in Europe and the liberal German media has been doing the same anti-nationalist smear **** as the US mainstream media for years. It's gonna be hilarious when all of the Germans vote for the AFD in September just to spite Merkel and her globalist cronies.
                  German economy is doing much too well for that I think.

Merkel might be ousted but Eurocrat Schulz seems like a better bet than the AfD.

Comment

Originally posted by Weebler I View Post
                    German economy is doing much too well for that I think.

Merkel might be ousted but Eurocrat Schulz seems like a better bet than the AfD.
                    True but the AFD is gaining more and more support and they already beat the CDU in the last election. It is basically the same thing that was happening with Trump in the states. The media continuously downplays the strength of the AFD, yet they are gaining more and more support. More and more people are getting sick of the hypocrisy coming from the CDU. Merkel flooded Germany with refugees, which the taxpayers are supporting and in cases of violence, where a refugee assaults / rapes a German, those same taxpayers are told they cannot receive compensation for any hospital bills because the refugees are protected by the government. They are literally given a free pass to come here and act like a criminal and still be supported by taxpayers and that is pissing off alot of otherwise tolerant people.

Comment

Working...
                    X