Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Roman Gonzalez Expects a Very Tough Fight With Sor Rungvisai

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I hope this is an action fight. I would have preferred he rematch Cuadras but this will have to do. I thought the Cuadras fight was close. Actually I thought Cuadras edged him and should get a rematch. I didn't see this guys fight with Cuadras but if it was close then this guy must be decent. Hoping he brings an action style with all them KOs on his record. Sounds like it could be a fun scrap.

Comment

Man some hot debate in here about these little ****s lol. Gonzalez should jump up to 122 and fight Rigo. Anything below that is kinda hard for me to get excited for. I don't think Gonzalez is p4p top 5. He didn't look all that against Cuadras when he lost.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing lives View Post
        Man some hot debate in here about these little ****s lol. Gonzalez should jump up to 122 and fight Rigo. Anything below that is kinda hard for me to get excited for. I don't think Gonzalez is p4p top 5. He didn't look all that against Cuadras when he lost.
        So he should skip 118? so lets see starts at 105 all the way to 122?! how many strawweight champions in the history of the sport did this? I'm not talking about flyweights as in Pac who started fighting at the age of sixteen -- are you guys even aware how ridiculous your standards are for RG? hes put on more weight at the elite level second to Andre Ward!

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
          So he should skip 118? so lets see starts at 105 all the way to 122?! how many strawweight champions in the history of the sport did this? I'm not talking about flyweights as in Pac who started fighting at the age of sixteen -- are you guys even aware how ridiculous your standards are for RG? hes put on more weight at the elite level second to Andre Ward!
          He hasn't fought an "elite" fighter. Rigo is an elite fighter. Or else fight the Japanese kid already. No need to marinate that one cuz people don't care that much anyways.

Comment

He hasn't fought an "elite" fighter. Rigo is an elite fighter. Or else fight the Japanese kid already. No need to marinate that one cuz people don't care that much anyways.
            Now that makes sense, yes Inoue is the practical sensible opponent...considering they are promoted by Teiken and are at the same weight...now you said you dont follow the lower weights so how would you know he hasnt fought an elite opponent? Elite does not mean not having any losses ; RG has fought multi-weight and lineal champions.

Comment

Now that makes sense, yes Inoue is the practical sensible opponent...considering they are promoted by Teiken and are at the same weight...now you said you dont follow the lower weights so how would you know he hasnt fought an elite opponent? Elite does not mean not having any losses ; RG has fought multi-weight and lineal champions.
              Roman Gonzalez looked sloppy against Cuadras. It certainly wasn't the type of performance that makes you look at him and think "man this guy is p4p #1". Lomachencko and Rigo are special. Gonzalez is nice but I don't see him as being that phenom type guy. He hasn't faced an Inoue type guy yet. I don't think he wins that fight. I think he loses handily as a matter of fact. Just like he would if he jumped up and fought Rigo.

Comment

Roman Gonzalez looked sloppy against Cuadras. It certainly wasn't the type of performance that makes you look at him and think "man this guy is p4p #1". Lomachencko and Rigo are special. Gonzalez is nice but I don't see him as being that phenom type guy. He hasn't faced an Inoue type guy yet. I don't think he wins that fight. I think he loses handily as a matter of fact. Just like he would if he jumped up and fought Rigo.
                Does winning another world title against the #1. guy at the weight say '' man this guys is p4p #1. '' ? and you talk about Rigo whos been on the floor by a journeyman and lomachencko who was beat down by Salidoe -- you are funny. I big-up the man whos been doing this at the elite level since 2008! where were all these clowns in the sport back then? were they fighting the #1. in their division back then? ok then.

Comment

Heres a HL of Sor Rungvisai winning the WBC Jr Bantamweight title vs. the #2. at the time Yota Sato -- dont let these casuals with opinions tell you this guy is a bum.
                  I'm gonna watch full fight and see who I have winning since some say there is argument for Thai guy winning but first thing I gotta say from first round... Cuadras back is absolutely littered with acne wtf.

Comment

Mark my worfs sor rungvisai wiil hit roman and hkt him hard for a grueling 7or8rfs than roman will finish himbut noy before roman gets his share ov hzrd blows soften him off for cuadras to continue rd 13 og their fight and tomans own people will stop it hhe went a divisionn too high super flyweight is too much remember he was straw weight cuadras soon will be a bantamweight temember when nonito beat vetyeca at feathetweight the jamaican sand his ass back down same thing going 2 happen here.

Comment

Tru tru if the yhai doest win hell soften jim up for cuadtad supet fly is too mjuch he started st strawweight put$$$ on the asian shoulf get good odds bro

Comment

Working...
                      X