Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Well, well, well...Soooooo Floyd walks around at 160lbs. Video Evidence Inside!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

People hate dis dude soooo much. If so quit keeping him relevant.

Comment

Floyd retired, clothed, weights 160, unbelieveble...LOL..

he is still in excellent shape, I guess. probabbly he can still make 140, for example.
      Last edited by JakeTheBoxer; 12-24-2016, 11:11 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by PACnPBFsuck View Post
        16 months of retirement, fully clothed, not training, did you expect him to be at 147?
        Originally posted by twrx View Post
        To be fair he's fully clothed so hes right around 155. And she asked if thats his normal weight and he laughed it off like hes gained weight. .
        Originally posted by Sadiqkingofko View Post
        he's been retired for almost two years and not training lol, what did you expect him to be 140 lol
        Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
        He's been retired for almost 2 years & wearing thick layers.

If anything this proves he isn't a big guy at all.
        YEAAAAAA......

because we all know floyd really lets himself go when he's not fighting. he's just like ricky hatton when he's not fighting...(sarcasm)

and as you can clearly see from the video, floyd has really let himself go...(sarcasm)

also he's wearing super thick clothing (velvet wind breakers = jon snow winterfellclothing apparently)(sarcasm) so nothing to see here (sarcasm)

Originally posted by TheNotoriousOne View Post
        LMAO... lets get it on lil floyd. Fight GENNADY you COWARD. OH DATS RIGHT u small right XDD Biggest fraud in the history of sports. No wonder he even ducked a woman lol, he ducked RONDA ROUSEY, he wont even fight her after Holms.

this is floyd's walking around weight. he has exposed himself as a blatant cheater with this video.

Comment

This place is garbage

Comment

Floyd is a big welterweight. Even without the video evidence you can clearly see how big he is.

Comment

Marquez is right that floyd is around 160-165lbs at fight night. floyd is like a giant compared to marquez.

Comment

Originally posted by PACnPBFsuck View Post
                16 months of retirement, fully clothed, not training, did you expect him to be at 147?
                11th post in the thread and nailed it..but here we are 50 posts in. People care too much about the life a retired 40yr old athlete

Comment

I think floyd is around 165lbs in his fight with canelo.

Comment

That's natural for a welterweight as much as I dislike him, I mean we're talking about him going up by 13lbs, GGG goes up by 12lbs I thinkso very much similar, is it realistic to say GGG should just jump to 175lbs, no its not however it was realistic for both GGG and Floyd to both campaign at their super division.
                    Floyd was at the point of his career that there was no good fights really at 147 and If there was he would choose to fight Berto over Brook, Thurman, Khan and Porter.

I only mention that because I know what people will say, there is a lot of question marks for GGG at 160 he just got another big fight people conveniently forget Lemieux was a big fight and If he comes out unscathed and victorious against Jacobs there are a good few more options to go to remain at 160
                    Billy Joe Saunders (Not lucrative but for a belt)
                    Eubank Jr (Lucrative fight)
                    Canelo (Very lucrative, massive $$ on the line and massive exposure)

For the record Floyd didn't need to fight GGG but he certainly should have capped his year off much better than he did there was no excuse everyone was begging to fight him he had his choice but he picked a guy who is just not even close its like a league 1 team playing a Sunday league team.

Comment

Originally posted by KillaMane26 View Post
                      People hate dis dude soooo much. If so quit keeping him relevant.
                      Actually, with Floyd mentioning Conor McGregor that is Floyd himself doing the "keeping him relevant".

The moment he stops teasing a comeback is the moment the talk will start to die off but we all know Floyd likely won't stop it he loves attention hence why he is trying to piggy back off of the great work Conor McGregor has done this year.

Comment

Working...
                      X