Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Chris Eubank Sr: My Son Beats Anyone In The World At 160, 168 or 175! (VIDEO)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chris Eubank Sr: My Son Beats Anyone In The World At 160, 168 or 175! (VIDEO)

Extended interview with Chris Eubank Jr and subsequently his father, the legendary Eubank Sr.

@27:30 "Chris Eubank Sr: My Son Beats Anyone In The World At 160, 168 or 175!"
    Last edited by FlatLine; 12-24-2016, 07:39 PM.

You got to love Sr. he's such a character. I got my favorite Eubank Sr quote in my sig. I wonder if he truly believes 90% of the things that comes out of his mouth.

Comment

At 175 he losses to Ward, Kovalev, Stevenson, Gvodyk, Smith, Beteriev, Fonfara, and Barrera
      He might beat Cleverly, Alvarez, and Pascal
      At 168 he losses to Jack, DeGale, and Ramirez
      He might beat Groves, Smith, and Murray
      At 160 he beats everyone other than Canelo and Golovkin and if Charlo moves up he gets beat by Charlo as well

Comment

Well he already lost to Saunders and hasnt avenged that so.....

Comment

Originally posted by Sadiqkingofko View Post
          At 175 he losses to Ward, Kovalev, Stevenson, Gvodyk, Smith, Beteriev, Fonfara, and Barrera
          He might beat Cleverly, Alvarez, and Pascal
          At 168 he losses to Jack, DeGale, and Ramirez
          He might beat Groves, Smith, and Murray
          At 160 he beats everyone other than Canelo and Golovkin and if Charlo moves up he gets beat by Charlo as well
          He is another Khan type bragging English boxer who talks big and does nothing. He had a shot at GGG's belts but he chickened out. He lost to Saunders who isn't that good. He could get any fight he wants but he doesn't want to fight anybody good and has yet to beat anybody good, Jacobs is much better and more proven than Eubank.

Comment

We have to understand Eubank's statement here. He doesn't mean anyone in THE world, but rather, anyone in HIS world. People like that live in their own little world

Comment

Working...
            X