No announcement yet.

FOUR YEARS AGO: PAC vs JMM IV took place. KTFO!!COLD

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
    Even if true, that doesn't mean he did the same with Marquez.
    Hahaha ok. Let's just end it here. Lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
      Memo is a great conditioning coach, just like Ariza. Manny lost the KO power 7 years ago. PAC is younger than Marquez, and Floyd. Marquez was clean, so was Floyd. When PacRoid was on top, he was terrified of giving blood.

They all cheat. If you doubt JMM tests, then you must doubt PAC's tests too.

I wonder what was in those Ariza shakes. Robert Garcia didn't want to go into the details of why Ariza was sent Packing!

PAC has a sub 60 percent KO ratio. Algieri, and others had no chance against PAC and PAC still couldn't get them out of their. PAC is your God!
      Maybe PAC did. Who knows, but I just don't see the transformation that Marquez had lol. I don't see bigger muscles or acne or more power and speed. PAC never appointed heredia a scum ped pusher.

Comment

• Originally posted by fcastro1 View Post
        Stop with the I love Philippines talk lol
        You have been trolling for a few pages now. If you are a reasonable person, you would put a big question mark on Marquez. Deep down you know the truth.
        I'm not trolling. But, I'm unmoved by the so called evidence you present.
        What you put forth is speculation, based on unchallenged utterances made by who knows??

If you are a philAm, then you probably rarely go visit the PI. I go whenever I can. I got family there. It's a 5 hr trip from Tokyo.

Comment

• I'm all for ending this discussion.

Comment

Working...
          X