Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tyson Fury Tests Positive For Cocaine! Titles in Jeopardy!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Weltschmerz View Post
    LacedUp ducking this thread hard. His hero has fallen.
    Denium and vinnykin have vanished ...laced is holed up in his fury bunker and kafkod bless him is fighting furys corner all on his own ..god knows where loaded wraps has gone to lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Straightener View Post
      This is why you don't publicly diss the Jews

Scary how much control they have

Furys still a idiot for getting chonged up though . Complete idiot
      . Chonged up. Pmsl ....I'm getting chonged up tomorrow night lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Fruitcake fury View Post
        Denium and vinnykin have vanished ...laced is holed up in his fury bunker and kafkod bless him is fighting furys corner all on his own ..god knows where loaded wraps has gone to lol
        I came here to laugh in their faces but it's no surprise they all ran off

Comment

• Originally posted by Isaac Clarke View Post
          Most weed comes in buds you can't put anything in them. 100% of cocaine sold is mixed with something.
          cocaine is laced and watered down, unless you get it raw, which is impossible

weed in 2016 is laced with a lot of chemicals,

ive done both

coke wasnt addictive as weed...i had weed withdrawals for 3 days, and lost my temper a few times...

both however are tame drugs compared to other more addictive drugs

Comment

• Why are people still believing the "medically unfit" excuse?

It's obvious they came up with that because they didn't want to say the fight was off because he failed a drug test. Just like when they said the fight was off because he hurt his ankle earlier this year, when the real reason was he had been banned for failing a drug test.

Comment

• Originally posted by Weltschmerz View Post
              I came here to laugh in their faces but it's no surprise they all ran off
              whats there to laugh at though? he battered wlad

Comment

• Originally posted by Come∂ian View Post
                A few days ago, BoxingScene.com reported that there was a new doping scandal involving WBA/IBO/WBO heavyweight champion Tyson Fury. According to a report in The Mirror, there were claims that Fury recently missed a drugs test. The paper states that Fury allegedly refused to submit testing samples when visited by inspectors from UK Anti-Doping. His handlers contacted UKAD to reschedule the testing procedure but it hasn't happened as of yet.
                [Click Here To Read More]
                all lies I have a source inside the Fury camp that said Tyson drink a old bottle of coca-cola

Comment

• Originally posted by FrankieBruno View Post
                  cocaine is laced and watered down, unless you get it raw, which is impossible

weed in 2016 is laced with a lot of chemicals,

ive done both

coke wasnt addictive as weed...i had weed withdrawals for 3 days, and lost my temper a few times...

both however are tame drugs compared to other more addictive drugs
                  I know a few people that grow weed and they put nothing in it. I've never heard of anyone having laced weed. There's no need for it if it's genuine stuff.

Comment

• Originally posted by FrankieBruno View Post
                    I dont see the issue Joe Cal and Hatton were on coke

and Brook
                    Originally posted by Straightener View Post
                    This is why you don't publicly diss the Jews

Scary how much control they have

Furys still a idiot for getting chonged up though . Complete idiot
                    DING DING DING DING DING!!!!!!!!!!!

WE HAVE A WINNER FOLKS!!!!!!!

It doesnt come as surprise to me that all of fury's problems have SINCE calling out the you know whose in public.

How many attempts have been made to trash and tarnish this man since then??????

Fury should have just talked about the gays instead...

sad situation..

This is what happens when you mess with the you know who....

Comment

• Originally posted by Isaac Clarke View Post
                      Why are people still believing the "medically unfit" excuse?

It's obvious they came up with that because they didn't want to say the fight was off because he failed a drug test. Just like when they said the fight was off because he hurt his ankle earlier this year, when the real reason was he had been banned for failing a drug test.
                      Makes Sense...

Comment

Working...
                      X