Malignaggi shreds manny again: "he was a stone cold cheater"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by NoConcoms View Post
    NOOOOOOOOO...........

Paulie probably knows something. Just like Floyd probably knew something. You can't just make those types of accusations in public without the threat of being sued. Lance Armstrong sued tons of people who accused him of doping. And when he was found to be doping, he had to pay them back all the money he sued them for, plus.

Manny is a doper. Case closed.
    Bahaha your logic is priceless.

Comment

• Originally posted by TJ highway View Post

I am appalled by all of this hate on Paulina! Leave her alone!

Comment

• Malignaggi is a Mayweather fanboy. He drools every time he talks about him.

Comment

• Why doesn't Paulie go after Porter the same way considering he actually took punishment from him when he was supposedly on PEDS? I think he's just chit scared to talk bad about those who would actually confront him, everyone knows Manny won't do chit since he's just this born again Christian passive guy.

Comment

• Originally posted by AliBombaye View Post
            Why doesn't Paulie go after Porter the same way considering he actually took punishment from him when he was supposedly on PEDS? I think he's just chit scared to talk bad about those who would actually confront him, everyone knows Manny won't do chit since he's just this born again Christian passive guy.
            Manny has always seemed to be the most happy go lucky, friendly guy when out of the rimg. Even minutes before stepping in to the ring. Reminds me of an anime character lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post

this guy is a moron
              i will not be surprised if paulie demands a senatorial election vote recount vs pac ha ha ha ha....

Comment

• Originally posted by stuff jones View Post
                Bahaha your logic is priceless.
                You don't have to tell me. I already know. :P

Comment

• If Pacquiao wasn't such a gentleman, he'd slap malignant so hard he'd piss his panties.

Comment

• Originally posted by NoConcoms View Post
                    NOOOOOOOOO...........

Paulie probably knows something. Just like Floyd probably knew something. You can't just make those types of accusations in public without the threat of being sued. Lance Armstrong sued tons of people who accused him of doping. And when he was found to be doping, he had to pay them back all the money he sued them for, plus.

Manny is a doper. Case closed.
                    got that right!! the people accusing others is the one doing it themselves! thats prolly why "they know so much"..

Comment

• Originally posted by WSSD View Post
                      i've had it with this punk. why havent anyone put this fag in his place? im not talking about beating him up, but people should call him out on his bitchassness. if i saw him in public i would call him out about this. make him look like a coward.
                      You are a great pact@rd warrior!!! War Pact@rds.

The fix is in... Look it up. They all cheat. Floyd, Marquez, PAC, all the top guys.

**** it, let the best cheater win.

Comment

Working...
                      X