Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo's Coach: Golovkin Has Beaten Nobody, Lower Level Foes!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
    The contradiction I see..... they expect a champion to lose 5 lbs for a champion from the same weight class

Oh really, that is a contradiction, is it..... ?

Well, not as much of a contradiction as this.....

Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
    Golovkin is Canelos mandatory and in the same weight class. Gennady and Andre were not.

I want you to ask yourself if the 168vs160 situation applies to Canelo-Golovkin (no)

You go on to say Canelo is clearly a JMW, and "just the golovtards" say he is a middleweight. Lets look at some of these "golovtards". WBC, golovtards. Ring Mag, golovtards.Fight news, golovtards. ESPN, golovtards. Boxrec, golovtards. A whole lot of golovtards, or just a lot of BS?

Loeffler QUOTE was, "the best 168 fighter against the best 160 fighter..." Until you can properly substitute Canelo or Golovkin into the 168 part, your comparison is void
    Quick question. What division is 155 in if it isnt Middleweight? Is there a new super junior middleweight class I didnt know about or something?

I believe full well he can make154 all day, he should just be honest and stop this charade of being a middleweight

Your 360 degree flip-flop makes this post look real funny about now.....

Thank You for playing todays game of EXPOSING THE BS. Tune in next time to see more BS, get EXPOSED.

Comment

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
      In that case..... FCUK OFF !

If you know that Canelo is a JMW, then why did you spend the last hour attempting to convince me he miraculously turned into a middleweight?

The disrespect that I showed you earlier had NOTHING to do with the fact that you were an alt, or that you were new..... it was because I could see that you were clearly being dishonest..... seen it all before.

I was not short-tempered..... I was smart.

Give me 1 hour of my life back you fk.
      Who are you cussing at like that? Dont come at me sideways like that. Check yourself.

Further, Canelo hold the middleweight belt. I dont care if he can make 154, 147, or 140. He holds the belt at 160 lbs. He needs to defend the title at 160 or quit acting like a middlweight champ. Dont run around with a belt that says middleweight champ and scream Im not a middleweight.

Comment

Oh really, that is a contradiction, is it..... ?

Well, not as much of a contradiction as this.....

Your 360 degree flip-flop makes this post look real funny about now.....
        Where is there any contradiction? Does Canelo not fight at 155 which is middleweight? Is he not the WBC, Ring, and Lineal MIDDLEWEIGHT champion? Is Golovkin not his mandatory?

I think Golovkin can make 154, but Im surely not running around calling him a JMW when he has a strap that says MW. Youre really reaching here.

Comment

• Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
          Who are you cussing at like that? Dont come at me sideways like that. Check yourself.

Further, Canelo hold the middleweight belt. I dont care if he can make 154, 147, or 140. He holds the belt at 160 lbs. He needs to defend the title at 160 or quit acting like a middlweight champ. Dont run around with a belt that says middleweight champ and scream Im not a middleweight.

The guy who just spent the last hour of his life attempting to convince me that Canelo is a middleweight..... when he knew all along that Canelo is a JMW..... that's who LMAO

Golovkin is Canelos mandatory and in the same weight class. Gennady and Andre were not.

I want you to ask yourself if the 168vs160 situation applies to Canelo-Golovkin (no)

You go on to say Canelo is clearly a JMW, and "just the golovtards" say he is a middleweight. Lets look at some of these "golovtards". WBC, golovtards. Ring Mag, golovtards.Fight news, golovtards. ESPN, golovtards. Boxrec, golovtards. A whole lot of golovtards, or just a lot of BS?

Loeffler QUOTE was, "the best 168 fighter against the best 160 fighter..." Until you can properly substitute Canelo or Golovkin into the 168 part, your comparison is void
          Quick question. What division is 155 in if it isnt Middleweight? Is there a new super junior middleweight class I didnt know about or something?

you lying asshat

I believe full well he can make154 all day, he should just be honest and stop this charade of being a middleweight

Comment

• Every ounce you weigh above 154 you are a middleweight.

If you weigh in at 155 for a Jnr MW title fight and you dont have a specific extra agreement in place you will lose your title on the scales.

Now we are dealing with a special kind of Diva. Someone who thinks he can create his own weightclass even though we already have too many weight classes in the sport. Theres already a Jnr. MW division, if he cant make Jnr. MW he is obviously a MW. The little Diva just thinks he is a special snowflake and is bigger than the sport, bigger than the history.

He is Mexico's big hope, he got his career spoonfed and was made big by the media in Mexico. Will he drop the belt now in fear of his mandatory? Will be interesting to see, specially how Mexican fans will react.

J.M. Marquez already made it clear that Canelo needs to face GGG, even if he loses he might still gain alot of recognition and respect.

Comment

• golovtards, when referring to Canelo :

" 155 is middleweight "

golovtards, when referring to Golovkin :

" 160 is middleweight "

Comment

• You have the nerve to sit there calling me a liar when youre misquoting me? You're leaving out the most important word in my phrase there, which is CHAMPION! He can fight at whatever weight he wants and call himself whatever he wants, but if he wears the belt, he needs to walk the walk. MW is up to 160. If he cant fight against a 160lber, then drop down to 154 and be gone.

And I cannot call a fighter that fights in the middleweight division a JMW. Canelo has not weighed154 or below since Floyd in 2013. You call him what you want, but he's been fighting at middleweight for years now. And dont misquote me and try to represent that Im saying Canelo is a junior middleweight, I said I think he can. But until he actually does, hes a 155 fighter
                Last edited by GGG Gloveking; 05-01-2016, 09:43 PM.

Comment

golovtards, when referring to Canelo :

" 155 is middleweight "

golovtards, when referring to Golovkin :

" 160 is middleweight "

Real tards: unable to comprehend both statements are true.

Comment

BULL**** !

Hopkins accepted a reasonable catchweight to make a great fight.

He dared to be great.
                    Bull**** from you, dear friend! Hopkins was great before DLH. In fact, this fight is widely considered as an act.
                    For his real breakthrough fight - with Tito, there was no catchweights.
                    And on the first point:
                    if you don't remember, before Tito fight Hopkins complained that he is ducked and avoided on multiple ocasions.

Comment

• Originally posted by victorythagr8 View Post
                      He didn't fight for cotto's belt. He fought a big name to add on his legacy and along with the big paycheck. The belt was just a bonus.

It is the same reason why GGG is hiding behind these belts and only calling out cotto, floyd, canelo and froch which are all big money draw.
                      Stop lying!!! If he didn't care, he wouldn't pay the sanctioning fee.

Comment

Working...
                      X