Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Sanchez on Golovkin: It's Obvious He's Pound For Pound Number 1

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by turnedup View Post
    Smaller guys like Canelo Alvarez? LMAO. Alvarez outweighs Golovkin by like 7 to 10 pounds on average on fight night.

LMAO Golovkin fans are funny AF ИATAS told you this is the norm among GGG fans. "Canelo is the bigger man doe"

Comment

Fight night weights bro, which Canelo has stopped participating in lately. Highest i've seen Golovkin weighed on fight night is 170 and I think that was for the Lemeiux fight. Someone just called Canelo the smaller man which absolutely laughable. Golovkin has averaged from 166 to 168 throughout his career on fight night.
      So Canelo comes in at 177-180? WOW

Comment

Fight night weights bro, which Canelo has stopped participating in lately. Highest i've seen Golovkin weighed on fight night is 170 and I think that was for the Lemeiux fight. Someone just called Canelo the smaller man which absolutely laughable. Golovkin has averaged from 166 to 168 throughout his career on fight night.
        Yea they are about the same size. The highest I've seen Canelo weight on fight night was 174 against Angulo. I think their in ring weights on fight night are about the same typically.

GGG was 170 against Monroe and Macklin. 173 against Rubio.

Comment

Chocolito is the better overall technician. Perfect form and defense. Speaks no English and is so tiny. GGG a ko machine and in the most popular division. He also speaks some English.GGG bigger draw and more star potential. Both great

Comment

I'm still scratching my head trying to figure out what good fighters lil g made look amateurish

Comment

remember all the hate PBF got for giving berto a pay day on his way out?

now just think of how much worse wade is of an opponent than berto.

wade's only claim to fame is a split decision over 41 year old sam solimon

Comment

Originally posted by el*** View Post
                remember all the hate PBF got for giving berto a pay day on his way out?

now just think of how much worse wade is of an opponent than berto.

wade's only claim to fame is a split decision over 41 year old sam solimon
                Berto is an ATG compared to someone like Wade. The hypocrites had no bad words to say about it though. This includes the media.

Comment

GGG the bum assassin

Comment

he just beat Dominic "house arrest" Wade, slow your roll Abel

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
                      he just beat Dominic "house arrest" Wade, slow your roll Abel
                      No Abel, Roman King chocolatito is still the King of P4P list.

Comment

Working...
                      X