Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Bautista Turns Back on Pacquiao: He's a F***ing Idiot!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LMAO at some of these posts

you guys are a bunch of animals...

FUKIN ANIMALS!!

Comment

just 1 sentence in the 4 he dropped....SMH!!

Idiot!!

Comment

Originally posted by lagako10 View Post
        in 2017 the world will be the end because of this people who embraces the weird thing in their ****phobic life! shut the f**k up batista
        You are so full of it it aint even funny. 2017 end of the world, of course....
        Are you some kind of a religious idiot?
        Batista is a good man and has been verry funny in the movie Guardians of the galaxy, one of the funniest movies i ever watched. Its good that he speaks out about Mannys stupid comments. Its the religious folks who need to shut up, not the other way around.
        Last edited by Tobi.G; 02-20-2016, 12:39 PM.

Comment

Batista why don't you go get a premature heart attack like the other anabolic experiments from Vince and don't talk about Manny. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by emart05 View Post
            Which steroid freak are you referring to?
            Batista or Pacquiao?
            good one.

Comment

America the land of the pretentious

Comment

My bro met this P*ssy said he was douche and a diva, Its starting to make sense.

Comment

So your mom became lesbo later in life? So she chose to be gay, im lost.

I have gay family and what pac said never enraged me, Blutista getting a bit emotional here, i remember his daughter releasing a sex tape

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
                    My bro met this P*ssy said he was douche and a diva, Its starting to make sense.
                    When your mom is straight, she tries to raise you to be the man of her dreams (the ideal man), but when your mom is lesbo, she tries to raise you to be woman of her dreams.

Lol, that's why Bautista be a gay ass mtf.

Comment

Originally posted by Sledgeweather17 View Post
                      When your mom is straight, she tries to raise you to be the man of her dreams (the ideal man), but when your mom is lesbo, she tries to raise you to be woman of her dreams.

Lol, that's why Bautista be a gay ass mtf.
                      wuuut. That's like some serious Manchurian Candidate right there. You know what scene I'm talking about.

Comment

Working...
                      X