Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Froch vs Kessler II - who's got tickets?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Froch vs Kessler II - who's got tickets?

I've got mine. My girlfriend and I are going with two friends. We tried to get four £100 tickets but within 20 minutes that wasn't possible as one block. So we've gone for the £200 ones. It stings to be honest, we really can't afford that kind of money. But the seats do look excellent, and I'm really looking forward to it already.

So who else is going?

I havnt got mine yet but im not after good seats, il be going with a group of friends and we will probably be in the upper tier. Il be there purely for the atmosphere and download the fight when i get home to watch it properly. 20,000 screaming Froch fans will be an amazing thing to hear, i hope he pulls it out of the bag.

Comment

Originally posted by fladz View Post
      I've got mine. My girlfriend and I are going with two friends. We tried to get four £100 tickets but within 20 minutes that wasn't possible as one block. So we've gone for the £200 ones. It stings to be honest, we really can't afford that kind of money. But the seats do look excellent, and I'm really looking forward to it already.

So who else is going?
      Pissed off as didn't even know the tickets had been announced yet and now the only ones available are for £150. That would be fine if I was going alone but my mate is only willing to pay £80 for the ticket so I guess I'm not going now.

Comment

Me plus 4.

Comment

I didn't think we'd be going either. Signed on to the website at 12.05, was in a queue for about 15 minutes, then as soon as I could purchase tickets, it was impossible to get a block of 4 for less than £200. I knew they'd sell fast but Jesus! I'm relieved to have got some anyway, even if I'll be paying for it for months. Long journey down there too, then hotel, beer etc.

Comment

Got 2 tickets, £150 each. Same night as the Champions League final so I'm going to have to move quickly to secure decent accommodation.

Comment

This AXS system is rubbish. So it's telling me there are no tickets available and the whole arena is sold out in 90 minutes yeah right.

Comment

Originally posted by K.Webster View Post
                This AXS system is rubbish. So it's telling me there are no tickets available and the whole arena is sold out in 90 minutes yeah right.
                Same for me, man

I guess I'll pick a ticket up somewhere between now and May

Comment

Originally posted by K.Webster View Post
                  Keep at it mate. Seems to be a **** up with the website. Showing most areas available now.

Comment

They have probably been bought by other ticket company's. I hope so anyway because i need like 10 but im not ordering until i get the money from my friends.

They should have put this on in a stadium, where they had like 50k tickets.

Comment

Working...
                    X