Collapse
No announcement yet.

Gamboa-Vazquez At 135..... Who Wins???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gamboa-Vazquez At 135..... Who Wins???

Miguel Vazquez

Height: 5'10

Reach: 72"

Record: 33(13)-3

VS.

Yuriorkis Gamboa

Height: 5'5 1/2

Reach: 65"

Record: 22(16)-0
    Gamboa
    28.57%
    Vazquez
    71.43%

vasquez is a very good fighter. broner is a special talent, and i think he'd come out with the decision, but it's a dangerous fight. even if broner wins there's no way he'd look good. vasquez is too tall and is too much of a ring general. i'd be shocked if broner has the relatively easy time he's been having in his last few fights.

i don't think there's any way in hell they take the fight. abril is even a bad idea, imo.

if these guys were big draws then i'd say take the fights, but considering how little fanfare they have (miguel vasquez style is about as bad as you will see on television,) i'd personally keep my guys as far from them as i could.

broner in a disputed decision. the smart bet would be on vasquez, though, because of the odds. broner would probably be way too much of a favorite. if vasquez is what i think he is (a very good boxer and spoiler,) i think he's not much less than even money. again, thats IMO

if broner can starch vasquez he's scary good. i don't see that yet.

this is probabl yhe only fight i want to see vasquez take on american TV. he sucks to watch. lets call it what it is. the rub would be to see how well a young broner does with such a good fighter with such a rough puzzle to solve style wise at 135.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
      vasquez is a very good fighter. broner is a special talent, and i think he'd come out with the decision, but it's a dangerous fight. even if broner wins there's no way he'd look good. vasquez is too tall and is too much of a ring general. i'd be shocked if broner has the relatively easy time he's been having in his last few fights.

i don't think there's any way in hell they take the fight. abril is even a bad idea, imo.

if these guys were big draws then i'd say take the fights, but considering how little fanfare they have (miguel vasquez style is about as bad as you will see on television,) i'd personally keep my guys as far from them as i could.

broner in a disputed decision. the smart bet would be on vasquez, though, because of the odds. broner would probably be way too much of a favorite. if vasquez is what i think he is (a very good boxer and spoiler,) i think he's not much less than even money. again, thats IMO

this is probabl yhe only fight i want to see vasquez take on american TV. he sucks to watch. lets call it what it is. the rub would be to see how well a young broner does with such a good fighter with such a rough puzzle to solve style wise at 135.
      Gamboa sir

Comment

Originally posted by MJ223 View Post
        Gamboa sir
        I'd have both beating Vazquez, anyway.

Vazquez style is not a nice one, but it is effective, if it's allowed to be. How that style holds up against another quality boxer, with scary speed and real power is something I'm not sold on.

Comment

Bump.........

Comment

Gamboa came in the ring weighing 148 against Farenas, 135 is probably where he belongs. I actually think he'll be better at that weight people think he's chinny but I think he's weak from draining himself, same way de la hoya used to get dropped in the lower weights.

crazy style match-up but I'd have to go with Vasquez if they fought right now, but Gamboa has the potential to be the best at 135.

Comment

it would be a interesting variation of styles and size, i couldnt call it, i would just favour gamboa.

I would like to see DiMarco v Vasquez

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post

LMFAO get off broner nuts

Comment

Gamboa vs Vasquez who wins? Hmmm...Insomniacs.

Comment

Working...
                  X