No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather Sr. Thinks Marquez Could KO Pacquiao Again

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Mayweather Sr. Thinks Marquez Could KO Pacquiao Again

Trainer Floyd Mayweather Sr. believes Juan Manuel Marquez will likely knock Manny Pacquiao out again in a fifth fight. Marquez knocked Pacquiao out cold two weeks ago in Las Vegas, after catching the Filipino star with a single right hand in the sixth round. There is now talk of a fifth fight at the some point in 2013. Mayweather Sr. doesn't expect Pacquiao to ever fully recover from the brutal knockout and advises him to walk away while his health is still good.

[Click Here To Read More]

Has 2 options bradley and marquez both will beat him again although his contract expires december2013 arum will desprately try and cash him out big time how about another 70milliom dollars wich is the amount of money pacman-marquez4 generated

Comment

Floyd Sr: Marquez is not on steroid .

Comment

Hawaiian president hahahahaha ,

Comment

The Point Of No Return?

Given the reality of the situation Mayweather's words shouldn't be construed as an attack at this point. No one can look at the sheer ferocity of the KO and walk away with conclusions that are favorable to Manny. The difference between Hatton's "lights out" moment and Manny's is that Manny is falling from such a more lofty perch. Sure Hatton's following thought Hatton was the toughest but Pacquiao's fans thought he was a god.

Pacquiao was sliding before his KO, so the challenge for him is to not only mentally recover from the worst loss of his career but understand why he was sliding before that. The Pacquiao faithful will insist he can return, and he might, but reality isn't on his side.

Comment

Originally posted by Slip Stream View Post
            Given the reality of the situation Mayweather's words shouldn't be construed as an attack at this point. No one can look at the sheer ferocity of the KO and walk away with conclusions that are favorable to Manny. The difference between Hatton's "lights out" moment and Manny's is that Manny is falling from such a more lofty perch. Sure Hatton's following thought Hatton was the toughest but Pacquiao's fans thought he was a god.

Pacquiao was sliding before his KO, so the challenge for him is to not only mentally recover from the worst loss of his career but understand why he was sliding before that. The Pacquiao faithful will insist he can return, and he might, but reality isn't on his side.
            If Pac jumps in like that, i believe he will be knocked out again.

Comment

Originally posted by Slip Stream View Post

Nice post. I think Manny is done and to match him up with Marquez again is selfish and a definite money move. The only one thinking about Manny's health is his wife and kids. Marquez been had Manny's number but didn't quite perfect it until the 4th fight and now that he has the blue print Manny is going down again but maybe even quicker. Freddie Roach can't improve Pacquiao at this stage and couldn't do it against Marquez for 4 fights, 12 years and 3 weight classes. I say rematch Bradley, get the belt back and call it a day or become a big name gate keeper.

Comment

In my heart of hearts I cannot see a return to form for Pacquiao. For once I actually agree with Floyd Snr in that he should retire now. Any return to fighting at the top table of Welterweights could be met with disappointment and embarrassment.

Comment

The reality is that from the way he talks about his son sometimes he'd prob like to see Floyd retire also. Pac doesn't have anything left to prove imo. The only fight he should entertain at this point is one with FMJ, and as it's not likely why not retire?

Comment

Originally posted by bionicbantam View Post
                    Hawaiian president hahahahaha ,
                    That cracked me up too.

Comment

Working...
                    X