Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Vince McMahon racist?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bobby Lashley won the ECW world championship while it was under WWE contract. I don't know if you want to count that.

Comment

• Originally posted by CeeMCee View Post
      That's WorldHeavy not WWE, there is a difference(yes i know...)

If you notice most of the black wrestlers that have came through WWE, in order to have some sort of big name in the company, they push a black stereotypical gimmick.
      MVP is a baller, Godfather a pimp, Booker T dances, R-Truth is a rapper The Nation with their black brotherhood

The black wrestlers who wrestled and happened to be black were....Bobby Lashley Shelton Benjamin...yea I forgot about them too

Comment

• Originally posted by CHOWWOKKA View Post
        That's WorldHeavy not WWE, there is a difference(yes i know...)

If you notice most of the black wrestlers that have came through WWE, in order to have some sort of big name in the company, they push a black stereotypical gimmick.
        MVP is a baller, Godfather a pimp, Booker T dances, R-Truth is a rapper The Nation with their black brotherhood

The black wrestlers who wrestled and happened to be black were....Bobby Lashley Shelton Benjamin...yea I forgot about them too
        Isnt all wrestling based off stereotypes though? I remember all kinds of black wrestlers from back in the day Bad News Brown, Junkyard Dog, Koko B Ware, Men on a Mission, Ahmed Johnson I even remember DeeBo wrestling for awhile. I dont think there is any overt racism in wrestling its just a business of caricatures of stereotypes.
        Last edited by A.K.A; 10-07-2012, 07:37 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
          CConsidering this is 10 pages long I am guessing this has already been said but the Rock isn't African American. His father is actually a Black Canadian.
          Blame it on ugly Tim. Anyway, I realize that's its all abut money. Since no one among fans complain, who do Vince need to fix it when it aint broken.

-----

This match gave me chill that I thought it was real when I was a kid. I thought Mankind would die of this.

Comment

• Originally posted by led* View Post
            Blame it on ugly Tim. Anyway, I realize that's its all abut money. Since no one among fans complain, who do Vince need to fix it when it aint broken.

-----

This match gave me chill that I thought it was real when I was a kid. I thought Mankind would die of this.

I heard there were a few parts in that match that weren't planned and were botched, but I'm not sure which parts. The actual top of the cage tossing was planned right?

Comment

• Originally posted by led* View Post
              Has there been any African-American wrestler to win the WWE championship? If none then why dont he let one black wrestler to win WWE when this so called sport is mere theatrical?
              The better question is what is the ratio of black wrestlers to white wrestlers, and is the ratio fair in term of champions (The Rock and Booker T) to black and white?

Comment

• Originally posted by Enayze View Post
                The better question is what is the ratio of black wrestlers to white wrestlers, and is the ratio fair in term of champions (The Rock and Booker T) to black and white?
                No need to dwell on numbers. It's mere theatrical, so why not let an African-American win even for once and a short time.

Comment

• Mark henry gets no love?

Comment

• Yes

Comment

• Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
                      CConsidering this is 10 pages long I am guessing this has already been said but the Rock isn't African American. His father is actually a Black Canadian.
                      Rocky Johnson had family from Toronto....I am just not sure that he was born here. He may have dual citizenship.

Comment

Working...
                      X