No announcement yet.

It'll be funny seeing Cotto trying to shoulder roll against Floyd

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MurkaMan View Post
    Who are you and why are you replying to me?..Was my comment a reply to YOURS?..No it wasnt..Move around scrub
    move around?? lol good try at trash talk. but im trying to do u a favor, u sound like a complete idiot. comparing two fighters who fight absolutely nothing alike as if there are similarities. there are none. stop embarrassing yourself.

Comment

Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
      move around?? lol good try at trash talk. but im trying to do u a favor, u sound like a complete idiot. comparing two fighters who fight absolutely nothing alike as if there are similarities. there are none. stop embarrassing yourself.
      I think ur embarrassing yourself..First you insulted my ability to talk trash...Boy when did I talk trash I just told ya azz to move around...You dont even watch cotto, nor have you seen his fight with Goez..IDENTICAL To Floyd...I dont care what yo broke ass say, Im gonna ALWAYSW say it was identical to Floyd because it was...After Cotto beat Mosley, he got confident and his defense tightened up in his fight against Gomez,, in which he was waaaaay more natural..Dont reply to me unless you actually watch the fighters you debate about

Comment

LOL at the video of the windshield wiper. Dudes just looks silly.

Comment

He doesn't do it quite as much as he used to. But against the master of the shoulder roll Floyd, it would look kinda stupid.

Comment

Originally posted by $ j-210 $ View Post
            might be like when gatti tried the shoulder roll
            GIFSoup
            I loved that fight with Floyd, and there is a gif with Floyd throwing a big punch combo on Ortiz. Floyd can't do that with Cotto... he actually counter punches Floyd is not going to open up like that against Cotto I promise you. I he does he'll be hurt as bad if not worse than he was against Mosley.

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
              notice in the stands...you dont see anyone in the crowd standing and cheering when Floyd begins to land.....Poor thing. Hes got no fans!
              That's because they were instead going "ooooohhhh". You would know that if you watched the fight.

Every one was just in shock. Boardwalk Hall was Gatti's house, those were Gatti's fans. They were devastated.

Comment

Originally posted by COACH WEBB View Post
                LOL at the video of the windshield wiper. Dudes just looks silly.
                His check left hook is so low, looks like something you would try on a midget. Floyd's check left is higher, and Floyd leans back while throwing it. He doesn't just stand there flat footed.

Comment

Originally posted by $ j-210 $ View Post
                  might be like when gatti tried the shoulder roll
                  GIFSoup
                  Okay I'm just Gina ask this for the sake of asking this why has nobody tried to do this exact move to Floyd? I mean he'll there people with that kinda speed I mean I don't give a damn how good that man is I've seen him makeup what gatti just did and be fine how come no one throws both hands all they ever do is try chopping rights and that's easy to see comming-_-

Comment

Originally posted by MRBOOMER View Post
                    Okay I'm just Gina ask this for the sake of asking this why has nobody tried to do this exact move to Floyd? I mean he'll there people with that kinda speed I mean I don't give a damn how good that man is I've seen him makeup what gatti just did and be fine how come no one throws both hands all they ever do is try chopping rights and that's easy to see comming-_-
                    Floyd only does that with people who don't counter, Cotto does and will if Floyd tried to do that. This is a tough style match up for Floyd, people are really sleeping on Cotto I feel. He can hit a jab then just move, and he'll have to make Floyd come to win. Where as Oscar hit a jab and kept being aggressive, Cotto's jab is faster than Floyds right hand. If he can get Floyd because Cotto's jab has the type of power and flashiness behind it Floyd will know he has to get points back and he isn't nearly as good offensively as he is defensively, to the point where I think Cotto's countering is better than Floyd's pressure/offense.

Comment

Originally posted by Beater_of_ass View Post
                      Floyd only does that with people who don't counter, Cotto does and will if Floyd tried to do that. This is a tough style match up for Floyd, people are really sleeping on Cotto I feel. He can hit a jab then just move, and he'll have to make Floyd come to win. Where as Oscar hit a jab and kept being aggressive, Cotto's jab is faster than Floyds right hand. If he can get Floyd because Cotto's jab has the type of power and flashiness behind it Floyd will know he has to get points back and he isn't nearly as good offensively as he is defensively, to the point where I think Cotto's countering is better than Floyd's pressure/offense.
                      Cottos jab is faster then Floyd's right hand? How did you come up with that?

Comment

Working...
                      X