No announcement yet.

Al haymon has 220 fighters

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Al haymon has 220 fighters

According to tim smith they have 60 former or current champions and 160 other fighters

PBC runs boxing.

It wouldn't surprise me if Top Rank goes out of business soon. Hopefully Uncle AL freezes them out and they are forced to shut down.

Comment

Bring some of them over to the UK. I really hope this ITV deal allows us to see some quality international talent, hopefully it allows his fighters to stay more active as well.

Comment

Damn, no wonder so many of them only fight once a year.

Comment

Yet the current count for where Champions are aligned is

DAZN - 16 + 5 in WBSS
          ESPN - 12
          Showtime/Fox - 11

Comment

Originally posted by pillowfists98 View Post
            Damn, no wonder so many of them only fight once a year.
            Bingo! And prospects or lower level guys aside, you flat out couldn't get everyone out there two or three times a year with so few SHO dates.

Smith is probably including guys like Khan/Frampton/Jacobs that don’t fight on PBC anymore.

Comment

I hope names like Antonio Tarver or similar isn't on that list.

Comment

Yet his cards are garbage. Look at the Wilder-Fury PPV.

Comment

Originally posted by mcdonalds View Post
                  PBC runs boxing.

It wouldn't surprise me if Top Rank goes out of business soon. Hopefully Uncle AL freezes them out and they are forced to shut down.

Top rank has 4 -7 year deal with espn plus control of the wbo it will be a w hile

Comment

Originally posted by KTFOKING View Post
                    Bingo! And prospects or lower level guys aside, you flat out couldn't get everyone out there two or three times a year with so few SHO dates.

Smith is probably including guys like Khan/Frampton/Jacobs that don’t fight on PBC anymore.
                    Yeah I think he is including guys who haymons advising. But this is edexactly what makes haymon so powerful he has the ability to let other people take care of his fighters knowing one day they'll all come back to him probably a better product

On top of that he gets to look at what each promoters contracts are offering

Comment

Working...
                    X