Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Beterbiev-Smith jr pushed back in feb 2019?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Beterbiev-Smith jr pushed back in feb 2019?

despite usa media claiming Beterbiev-smith fight for 15th december. media based in canada claim the opposite

It seem like Beterbiev declined the fight because of short time preparation and oftter being too low.

beterbiev even said he was suprised they didnt even cared about his health. (johnson landed a few bombs in 2nd and 3rd rounds)

Most weird is he never got supsended after the fight like how boxer should to allow them to recover.

NOTE: things might have chanced since its still promoted. (only reason beterbiev accept for 15th is if a offer was impossible to refuse)

sources:

https://www.journaldequebec.com/2018...le-15-decembre

Yo dawg have you heard of this thing called grammar?

Comment

Originally posted by Kaspa9t9 View Post
      Yo dawg have you heard of this thing called grammar?
      english is not my first language got a problem with it?

Comment

Originally posted by iNixus View Post
        english is not my first language got a problem with it?
        Hearn said he'll be launching Matchroom in a 3rd country next year, Italy and Germany have already been discussed. I'm wondering if Canada is the 3rd, and Beterbiev will be on the first card.

Comment

Are you asking if the fight is pushed back to Feb 2019 or are you saying its being pushed back to Feb 2019? The question mark is throwing me off.

Comment

Dec was definitely an ambitious date, esp after being KD'd. As much as I hate to see Beterbeiv advancing slowly, Feb is fair.

Regarding the offer being low, that's another issue entirely and one he can't blame on the date.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
              Are you asking if the fight is pushed back to Feb 2019 or are you saying its being pushed back to Feb 2019? The question mark is throwing me off.
              Nothing confirmed thats why

Edit:
              Last edited by iNixus; 11-08-2018, 04:22 PM.

Comment

Working...
              X