Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Manny Pacquiao vs Adrien Broner - Jan 19 - Showtime PPV - Las Vegas - WBA Regular

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Streaming it. I hope to see Andre Berto on the undercard fight Jessie Vargas and Keith ' Get Back Years' Thurman get his tune-up in.

Comment

Back to back PPV's... Before & after X-Mas. This has fail written all over it.
      (This will be interesting)

Comment

I’m thinking about going to this fight because these are decent names fighting and I never seen pacquiao fight live before so I want to get that off my bucket list.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
          Broner is still a name, Pacman is a PPV magnet with a good number of filipions (Americans) who would buy his fights in america, so yeah its a PPV fight. The thing is with all these streaming apps coming off in the next 12-15 months, this might be the last bit of a dying breed, i would not be shocked if showtime are working towards that concept too, you have to move with the times am afraid.
          lol.. most of his ppv sales does not come from filipinos. filipinos would buy the fight and pack the house with 40 mofos.

Comment

Originally posted by The tucker View Post
            I’m thinking about going to this fight because these are decent names fighting and I never seen pacquiao fight live before so I want to get that off my bucket list.
            this right here!! but my broke ass wanted to see manny train instead at the wild card but that's out of the picture now that pac is not with freddie anymore.

Comment

Pffftt... Can't see this transitioning well to PPV.

Pacs lost his lustre for casual fans on the PPV platform and Broner may draw big numbers for non PPV but I doubt his viewership makes the jump to shelling out more dollars to see him get slapped about by mr miyagi

Comment

Originally posted by NahMean View Post
                Done Deal.. is this fight worth PPV doe??
                Jan 29 is a Fox date so possibly a Fox PPV. I'm mean it's all the same tho.

Comment

Why is manny fighting this bum again?

Comment

Originally posted by nikobg View Post
                    Why is manny fighting this bum again?
                    Well he's never fought him before and Broner draws non PPV numbers quite well. They're banking on old PAC and non PPV Broner viewers paying for it I guess.. to set up Manny for a big fight mid 19.

Comment

Originally posted by KTFOKING View Post
                      It's a Pacquiao fight in the United States, of course it is going on PPV. Solid fight at this point of his career.
                      yup its always been destined per ppv. It isn't a big ppv put probably can do 300-350k buys. Depending on guaranteed purses it can be profitable

Comment

Working...
                      X