Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Manny Pacquiao vs Adrien Broner - Jan 19 - Showtime PPV - Las Vegas - WBA Regular

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Manny Pacquiao vs Adrien Broner - Jan 19 - Showtime PPV - Las Vegas - WBA Regular

Done Deal.. is this fight worth PPV doe??

It's a Pacquiao fight in the United States, of course it is going on PPV. Solid fight at this point of his career.

Comment

Broner stay getting paydays smh

Comment

It’ll generate somewhere between 300-350K PPV buys which is okay business, I guess?

Comment

ill order........

Comment

Originally posted by DuckAdonis View Post
            Broner stay getting paydays smh
            As he should. When you put up the ratings he does, you will continue getting big fights.

Comment

Is it ppv worthy? Very subjective. In terms of the quality of the actual fight I’d say no not at this point. But both pac and broner are big names so I can understand why it’s on ppv

Comment

I'll surely buy this one. If u want to be entertain and excited then pac will give u that. A fight that Worth every penny.

Comment

Broner is still a name, Pacman is a PPV magnet with a good number of filipions (Americans) who would buy his fights in america, so yeah its a PPV fight. The thing is with all these streaming apps coming off in the next 12-15 months, this might be the last bit of a dying breed, i would not be shocked if showtime are working towards that concept too, you have to move with the times am afraid.

Comment

Broner will probably make some lame asian jokes to help sell the ppv and drum up more interest. I can see it now during the press conferences .

Comment

Working...
                    X