Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where you satisfied with my STREAMS? (POLL)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cottokospac View Post
    lakas is a ****in stupid thief ***et, he asked me for 10,000 points i gave him 20,000 and the ****in stream didnt work, the ***** wouldn giveback my points either, **** him and **** this thread, he gives filipinos a bad name, i actually like pacquiao but this guy really gives filipinos a bad name and pacquiao a bad name so for the sake of pacquiao take him of ur avatar, ur makin pacquiao look bad thief!
    Slow down my yute...
    Lakas was kind enough to hook mi up for free
    so yuh must just be a C*nt to start with hence the 20,000 fee

Comment

Originally posted by cottokospac View Post
      lakas is a ****in stupid thief ***et, he asked me for 10,000 points i gave him 20,000 and the ****in stream didnt work, the ***** wouldn giveback my points either, **** him and **** this thread, he gives filipinos a bad name, i actually like pacquiao but this guy really gives filipinos a bad name and pacquiao a bad name so for the sake of pacquiao take him of ur avatar, ur makin pacquiao look bad thief!
      LOL you got my stream . You sent me a message saying it wokrs perfectally. Your just some sour loser who wants his fake E MONEY back.

Well i can tell you this son. You aint getting your points back becuz YOU NEVER POLITELY ASKED ME FOR THE POINTS, AND YOUR SLANDERIZING MY GOOD NAME AROUND THESE BOARDS.

You bastard

Comment

Cant wait for this weekends fight

Comment

Yeh hook mi up with a stream again G

lol

Comment

what streamz? i voted no

Comment

My stream was better

Comment

Originally posted by Lakas View Post
                So if you never gave me points and i never sent you a stream why you beaking off to me son?
                hmmmm..I just noticed this post.

Let me explain. This is the Lounge. I noticed in your other thread about helping 100+ people you were getting a lot of complaints about your streams. So a fun ribbing can carry the day'

The joke of that morning seemed to be about a guy who asked if everyone was into **** Trains, so I carried the theme and said, now I quote

"Looks like Lakas had his own **** Train last night, cept he screwed everyone!LOL" <------ That was a joke

You then got in a tizzy and redK'd me, so I returned it. You then posted a new thread with some fat guy in a diaper and this thread in an attempt get everyone against me and on your bandwagon, and then attempted this thread.

Bottom line, you got too ****ing emotional over it all. You kept accusing me of escalating the issue when it was you who kept starting threads about me. You kept accusing me of not liking your links when you never sent me one in the first place.

I said it a 100 times, go back to the original thread and read it carefully. Watch where you fell off track and went nuts over nothing.

Other than that, I am cool with you. You seem like an OK guy, but you just need to relax some.

Comment

Working...
                X