DLH
    Mosley
    PBF
    Cotto
    Trinidad
    Hearns
    Duran
    Leonard

I could name and it would be nice to have more but those are pretty much the must haves.

Lightweighter Weights:
    Corrales
    Castillo
    JCC
    Pernell
    Duran
    Pryor
    Casamayor
    Cambell

There are a few fighters that are hard to place...i.e. Hatton, Tzu, Pac but they should be in there too.

Damn thinking about it there are just to many fighters........ actually I just hope they have a robust create a fighter engine.
    that would be a solid welterweight list. I'd get rid of Campbell and put Pacquiao in as well as Marquez at lightweight (he's making some noise there).

Comment

id love to have tommy hearns

Comment

Originally posted by black.ink View Post
        No disrespect to the fighters highlighted, but why are they on the list? I know it's not official, but they don't warrant a chance to be in the game
        Hopefully they have as many real boxers as possible. I'd rather have great boxers than average ones, but I'd like as many as they can get either way.

Comment

Vernon Forrest does belong there... IMO Sergio Mora does not belong.

Comment

If they add Pryor i'll definitely get this game

Comment

would pryor come with panama cheater lewis in his corner and the magic bottle option?

Comment

Comment

i cant ****en wait for this game!! ive only played fight night round 3 a couple of times and i loved it.....i also played fight night round 2 and it was alright

i hope this game has dlh

Comment

Originally posted by them_apples View Post
                    that would be a solid welterweight list. I'd get rid of Campbell and put Pacquiao in as well as Marquez at lightweight (he's making some noise there).
                    Thats why I said their are a few guys that are hard to place and named Pac as one of those guys. I am actually not sure if he has fought enough at LW.

Comment

Theres one thing I don't want EA to do and thats make the Roy Jones of now. His style is all wrong and his reflexes are very diminished. I hope they put a prime Roy jones Jr with his style. Plus don't make his chin so damn weak. Everytime you jab Roy with Ali, 90 % of the time his head is snapping back. Give Roy atleast a 75 to 80 chin when he was in his prime.

Comment

Working...
                      X