Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

White Columbia College Kid Accused of Racism for Yelling Out He Loves White People

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by travestyny View Post
    So basically you're backing Jim up that when blacks say something that can be perceived as racist, no one cares?

I think you should be more honest with yourself than that.
    This is something I back you up on Travesty. And rarely I agree with you in political discussion.

I mean, all the time we got people from the right saying denouncing that the left is saying "THIS (particular race here) say that (particular race) should die!" In youtube videos, facebook, twitter etc. etc.

There's no need to be intellectually dishonest by saying that people don't bat an eye when a black man says something racially charged, when the evidence is clear that people clearly bats an eye on it.

No need to show double standards.

Comment

Originally posted by i love boxing View Post
      Anthony Joshua said something stupid like the didn't he
      And lost a lot of white british fans and even colored fans.

Comment

Originally posted by Thraxox View Post
        And lost a lot of white british fans and even colored fans.
        No need to racisms about it, bruh. I thought you was better than that.

Comment

This..........I mean,why do you have to shout it? Yeah, we get it, you're proud of your heritage (Which is odd even, considering, you didn't do anything to earn that, you inherited that skin color.) But no need to shout it.

Saying you are proud because of your skin color is stupid.

And also his GF probaby got taken by Antoine Jamall
          This is something I back you up on Travesty. And rarely I agree with you in political discussion.

I mean, all the time we got people from the right saying denouncing that the left is saying "THIS (particular race here) say that (particular race) should die!" In youtube videos, facebook, twitter etc. etc.

There's no need to be intellectually dishonest by saying that people don't bat an eye when a black man says something racially charged, when the evidence is clear that people clearly bats an eye on it.

No need to show double standards.

Good looking out, brotha. Happy we see eye to eye on this. Much respect!!!

Comment

So only white people aren't allowed to be proud of their race?

As a brown man I almost feel obligated to let whites know it's okay to be proud of your race.

Comment

Originally posted by Cutthroat View Post
              So only white people aren't allowed to be proud of their race?

As a brown man I almost feel obligated to let whites know it's okay to be proud of your race.
              People get really scared of white people being proud of their race because of that whole WWII thing.

Comment

Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
                People get really scared of white people being proud of their race because of that whole WWII thing.
                Irish people seem to get away with “Irish pride” but at the same time, the Irish also seem to be the only group of people you can still mock and stereotype in the media and nobody says a word...so who knows?

Comment

Working...
                X