Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Froch: Can't See Khan Beating Crawford, But Brook Beats Him Too

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Froch: Can't See Khan Beating Crawford, But Brook Beats Him Too

Former super middleweight champion Carl Froch is not giving Amir Khan a prayer in overcoming WBO welterweight champion Terence Crawford. Khan was in serious negotiations to face domestic rival Kell Brook in the first quarter of 2019. The fight has been anticipated for several years. But earlier this week, Khan made it known that he was far more interested in a potential fight with WBO welterweight champion Terence Crawford on March 23 at Madison Square Garden in New York City.
    [Click Here To Read More]

All necks matter.

Comment

This fight could well be a cherrypick about to go wrong. Khan has the style to give Crawford fits.

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
        This fight could well be a cherrypick about to go wrong. Khan has the style to give Crawford fits.
        What style would that be? A sloppy boxer with poor defence?

Comment

Fits of laughter?

Comment

Maybe if we all just learn to ignore khan he will just go away like *poof* vanished

Comment

Khans amateurish zip style is all wrong for southpaws and defensive counterpuncher types. Patient fighters that like a slow pace and to set traps.

Lets not forget he fought Kindelan twice who fought exactly like Crawford. He came up in a system where he seen this style nonstop. All his success amateur and pro was against similar styles.
              Crawford fought one guy with an ambush style in tiny Gamboa who gave him kittens.

Styles make fights. Khan will give him hell and Crawford simply hasn't much of a punch.
              This can go very wrong for Crawford.

Comment

Amir is that you?

Comment

Khans amateurish zip style is all wrong for southpaws and defensive counterpuncher types. Patient fighters that like a slow pace and to set traps.

Lets not forget he fought Kindelan twice who fought exactly like Crawford. He came up in a system where he seen this style nonstop. All his success amateur and pro was against similar styles.
                  Crawford fought one guy with an ambush style in tiny Gamboa who gave him kittens.

Styles make fights. Khan will give him hell and Crawford simply hasn't much of a punch.
                  This can go very wrong for Crawford.
                  That is an interesting point of view. You are the first I have seen to favor Khan if this thing actually happens (although I think you did stop just short of saying Khan will beat Crawford if I read you correctly, only that he could).

I think Khan gets picked apart and stopped. I think he is not even close to his prime anymore, and Crawford is. But I can see your points.

Comment

The deluded Khan fan's crawl out of the woodwork with the 'Khan presents a unique problem' narrative.

Crawford will beat the p1ss out of of Khan, he will do a better job of ending Khan's career that Brook would.

Comment

Working...
                    X