Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GGG feasts on sub par fighters for years = Gets praised. Wilder does the same....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

you are good at false equivalencies thats for sure

ggg juts beat 3 out of the 4 top fighters in his division over the last 2 years. 70-80 percent of people had him beating canelo where as at least that number had wilder losing to fury. you see a false equivalency is when you pretend two things are the same or alike. that doesn't sound similar at all. one guy should have won but didnt and one guy should have lost but didnt. thats actually hte opposite of the same.

ggg beat 9 top 10 fighters(10 if you count canelo) and wilder beat 2. you see thats another false equivalency since they clearly aren't the same. i hope you will learn from this and not repeat the same misinformation. take care
    Last edited by daggum; 12-05-2018, 12:11 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
      I can understand why you have rep power of zero. Your opinion is so wrong it's laughable.
      Lmao, what the hell is rep power lol

Nothing I said was off the wall, inaccurate or false.

GGGoons are the biggest hypocrites in boxing, and their love for Golovkin is quite embarrassing.

I didn't think it was possible to outdo Pacquiao fanatics, but you guys did! Lol

The double standard you guys use is really pathetic to say the least.

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
        you are good at false equivalencies thats for sure

ggg juts beat 3 out of the 4 top fighters in his division over the last 2 years. 70-80 percent of people had him beating canelo where as at least that number had wilder losing to fury. you see a false equivalency is when you pretend two things are the same or alike. that doesn't sound similar at all. one guy should have won but didnt and one guy should have lost but didnt. thats actually hte opposite of the same.

ggg beat 9 top 10 fighters(10 if you count canelo) and wilder beat 2. you see thats another false equivalency since they clearly aren't the same. i hope you will learn from this and not repeat the same misinformation. take care
        GGG got a razor thin win against china chinned Jacobs, he arguably lost.

He also couldn't beat a shorter, smaller fighter who was fighting at MWs full limit for the first time.

It confirmed everything we always speculated of Golovkin, he was overhyped by the biggest hype machine in boxing.

70-80% of people? You know what else is 70-80%? People who have no idea how to score a fight. Even so called hardcore boxing fans don't have a clue what the 10 pt. must scoring system is. I think you may be one of them.

I know that in the amateurs the fighter who lands more punches wins, this is prize fighting, you score rounds individually, scoring RG, CP, D, and EA.

Boxing is a complex sport, its not just two men swinging at each other like cavemen, which is what most casuals and many hardcore fans seem to think.

Comment

Originally posted by mcdonalds View Post
          gets disrespected by those same boxing fans and media members. lol

They are really similar actually. Both lost when they stepped up in competition as well

You feast on cheeseburgers, when are you going to step up in competition to quarter pounders you knob jockey, why is there so many sooks on here like yourself, get a life

Comment

Originally posted by Real King Kong View Post
            so you voted in that poll then?
            why do I have to vote in a poll??

Comment

If the fighters GGG fought were subpar, the one that Wilder fought were a bunch of cabdrivers

Comment

GGGs resume is full of top 10 ranked guys by Ring/TBRB, Wilders resume is full of tomato cans outside of the top 100.

GGG got avoided like the plague in his prime.

Wilder was protected like a little baby in his career.

Comment

******ed OP. Compare the number of top 10 fighters GG and Wilder has met and it's a no contest. TS is a moron.

Comment

Both have underwhelming resumes let’s be honest and neither are great fighters.

Golovkin obviously fought far more top contenders and even the Jacobs win is better than Wilders best 10 wins combined. Jacobs is excellent. The Canelo fights everybody knows he won at least one, many/majority thought he won both. Everyone had Fury up handily and Canelo is considered better than Fury - especially a three years inactive off a coke binge still shaking off the rust Fury. I think Fury is better than Canelo personally as I felt Canelo lost handily to Lara and to Trout whereas Fury has a far better win and will legitimately win bigger fights moving forward.

Wilder is in his peak and Fury isn’t whereas Clenelo is in his and GGG isn’t. I still think it’s not a great look even having close fights with Canelo though because he’s a good fighter only not a special one or great one by any stretch.

It’s funny because GGG is supposed to be terrible yet the same people want to put Canelo p4p based off of that “win” and “draw”. Like I said GGG is not a great fighter but he’s levels above Wilder who can’t even throw a left hook, uppercut, bodypunches, a jab, has terrible footwork and even worse ring IQ.

Comment

Originally posted by mcdonalds View Post
                      People hate GGG because of his dumbass fans and the hype behind him generated by the boxing media.

whats the difference between wilder and GGG in terms of resume? Not much

lmao
                      This response here let's me know that you are a true casual if you're letting the media dictate your opinion of a boxer instead of his skill in the ring.

What's the difference between their resumes? Not much. But OF COURSE you would say that. It's the only point you have! Lol. And it's not even GGGs fault!

How about. What's the difference in their skill level? What's the difference between their skill and their peers? What's the difference in the amount of titles and length of titles held?

If you cant appreciate GGGs skill and you honestly think he as a fighter is comparable to someone like Deontay Wilder you should stop watching boxing now.

GGGs boxing skill and underrated defense are never mentioned by the media hence why you think what you do. Which is ironic because that's the exact same thing you hate!

Like for real. Name a better MW than GGG in the last, let's say 10 years. The only dude who is remotely close is Canelo and he took 2 Ls and got bailed out twice.

If Canelo at 28 couldnt beat GGG at 36, what do you honestly think would have happened of he faced a younger, stronger, faster GGG?

Points point points. Nothing but solid points.

But are you gonna say he ducked ward now? How can you duck a dude who is 2 divisions higher than you? Ward couldnt even make 168 and priced himself out. And now! Rumor has it he could fight at HW?

A average size middle weight fighting a bigger man with the potential to fight at HW.

I'm telling you. People hate GGG because hes white. Hes middle eastern euro they say. They think eastern euros are hype jobs without the media telling them so.

Seriously, do you not read these forums? Lmfao

Comment

Working...
                      X