Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official Midterm Elections Discussion/Results Thread & Get out and Vote!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by man down View Post
    Debate is good, you do know its not only him that see's the post right? Others get to see and judge for themselves.
    Thats why I dont have anyone on ignore
    That is true.

I actually still think that way myself.

But theres some posters that are so useless, so annoying, and yet so smug and arrogant, I just dont deal with them.

He's one of those. So is SafeSpace, and his many alts. There's just no point wasting any time on guys like that.

I can debate with the more rational liberals, but superfans, racists, and ideologues are just worthless and a waste of time.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
      That is true.

I actually still think that way myself.

But theres some posters that are so useless, so annoying, and yet so smug and arrogant, I just dont deal with them.

He's one of those. So is SafeSpace, and his many alts. There's just no point wasting any time on guys like that.

I can debate with the more rational liberals, but superfans, racists, and ideologues are just worthless and a waste of time.
      True, just ignore them and dont put them on ignore. Its easy to just not reply. I never understood that feature really. I was on that kick for a minute then I thought Im limiting good debate.

Comment

• Originally posted by man down View Post
        True, just ignore them and dont put them on ignore. Its easy to just not reply. I never understood that feature really. I was on that kick for a minute then I thought Im limiting good debate.
        That's the thing, it doesnt limit GOOD debate.

When I find people who cannot provide me GOOD debate and discourse, they are useless and thus go on ignore.

The ones that can engage in GOOD debate are not on my Ignore List.

Think of it like a nice set of noise cancelling headphones.

Comment

• Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
          Oh is he really being abandoned? Because a few republicans, mostly RINOs, criticized him on his Russia comments?

Other than that little point, where are your pro-Democrat arguments for 2018, though?
          Originally posted by man down View Post
          It's nice to see a party where some disagree and don't fall in lock step just becuse.
          Dems? No matter how crazy they are all in.

OP is right, the right needs a message besides we hate Trump.
          Voter fraud?
          Sketchy things happening in NC.
          GOP always up to some shadiness in NC
          North Carolina election officials have declined to certify the winner of the state’s Ninth Congressional District election, after allegations were made suggesting absentee ballots may have been tampered with.

Elections officials and Democrats have been careful not to allege any specific wrongdoing so far. But the allegations suggest some kind of scheme, undertaken by people supporting the GOP campaign, to influence the results of an election ultimately decided by less than 1,000 votes.

According to the votes as currently counted, Republican Mark Harris beat Democrat Dan McCready by a little more than 900 votes to become the next Congress member from the Ninth. But earlier this week, the state board of elections unanimously agreed it would not certify the election results, making vague references to “unfortunate activities” that raised doubts about their veracity.
          https://www.vox.com/policy-and-polit...-bladen-county

Folks are keen on watching in-person voter fraud but absentee ballots have been more controversial over the years.

JimRaynor

Comment

• Just when you thought the elections were over....

Comment

Working...
            X