No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Deontay Wilder, Tyson Fury Ends in Controversial Draw

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Digital Mouth View Post
    Like Lennox Lewis said if the fans know you're the true winner out of the two fighters that's all that matters at the end of the day.
    Exactly. Real boxing fans other than racists know that Fury won that fight easily just like we know Castillo beat Floyd in the first fight. What a disgrace Wilder is to have to claim to have a won a fight he got dominated in tonight.

Comment

• Wilder was swinging wildly all night long missing looking like a fool until the 9th round. I could only see Wilder winning maybe 4 rounds, he definitely got schooled. I mean, how in the world could anyone give Wilder the win of 115-111? It doesn't make any sense.

Comment

• Originally posted by King_ View Post
        Wilder won that fight. He'd KO Fury in a rematch. If this fat **** knows what's good for him he'd go and hide in UK and take the money fight vs AJ (who would also get KO'd by Wilder)

Entertaining fight, though. And stiiillllllll
        Yeah off course he won

Comment

• What rounds did Wilder win? pick some 1-5 where not that much happened. Fury made Wilder miss and landed some shots but he really didn't do too much and Wilder pushed the action so he can easily have took some of those rounds. It isn't that hard to find 5 rounds to give him the two knock down rounds and 3 from the 5 or 6 that were really pretty close although Fury certainly boxed better in them and made Wilder miss bad he didn't overly take advantage.

Fury should have done more with his advantage in those rounds to make it more clear. Fury did not leave much margin, he only has himself to blame because it was there for him.

Comment

• Originally posted by John Locke View Post
            Man I feel sick. Time and time again this business surprises me with how blatant they are in their corruption. They don't even hide it.

Both fighters know who won the fight, look at their reactions. I no longer consider Wilder an undefeated fighter, as I just witnessed him get defeated. Blatantly.
            And all of us will come back and be cheated again, because we are all morons.

Comment

• Originally posted by NYG View Post
              Wilder only won those KD rounds you clown
              So you're saying Wilder lost 10 out of 12 rounds? Lol, Who's REALLY the clown, CRACK HEAD!

Comment

• Originally posted by B Phontain View Post
                I get u on the traps and such....but wilder has one of the best 1 2's in the business. He just kept looping tonight. When he threw it straight are the two times he dropped fury.
                The second time he dropped Fury he threw it straight, the first knockdown was off a hook on the side of the head. I think his one two is trash and telegraphed to no end. It's all he knows though, which is sad. Hopefully he gets some wits about himself and goes home and starts working on his craft cause this dude needs all kinds of help. I doubt he will though. Even after the Ortiz fight he was saying there was no need to work on his game cause he has power and it hasn't failed him yet

Comment

• Originally posted by Charlie Kelly View Post
                  Really Alejandro Rochin gave Wilder the first 4 rounds?
                  Thats the worst scorecard i've ever seen tied with the Canelo-Floyd scorecard

Comment

• Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
                    Two knockdowns equate for 4 rounds won. So all Deontay had to do was win at least two more of them and the fight will be counted as a draw which it was. I didn't say he won on the cards. I said he won by KO because of the corrupt refereeing from Jack Reiss giving Tyson Fury the longest ten count in boxing history because he was partial and wanted Fury to win. He had a horse in the race which was very unjust and biased.
                    2 kds + 2 more rounds = 4 rounds but 6 points. There are 12 rounds in a fight. The remaining 8 rounds are worth 8 points.

Comment

• Originally posted by mathed View Post
                      He hit him behind the head with a looping right in rd 9.....it was thrown straighter than most of his other rights but it was ILLEGAL!
                      To be fair. Fury was ducking down tryna head swerve it. I dont think it was intentional

Comment

Working...
                      X