Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Broner: F*** The Money, I'm Not Just Coming To Get a Check

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Broner: F*** The Money, I'm Not Just Coming To Get a Check

NEW YORK Adrien Broner took exception Monday to the prevailing feeling that he's just the opponent Manny Pacquiao will beat before fighting Floyd Mayweather Jr. again. Pacquiao will turn 40 before boxing Broner on January 19 in Las Vegas, but he has opened as about a 2-1 favorite over the 29-year-old four-division champion.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Yes he is. He is going to quit just like he did vs Mikey and Porter.

Comment

How much will he be getting?

Comment

haha
        something insane will happen, once Manny figures out The Problem!
        maybe a DQ

Comment

The same tired act just before the fall or a draw. Old is inadequate a word to describe Broner's repetitious, unimaginative noise.

Comment

broner will do nothing except be the opponent and make Pacquiao look great like a million bucks. Thats what broner is now an opponent to make the other fighter look good.

Comment

Broner has finally made it to PPV this is the biggest fight of his career.He is coming to win and put on a great performance.

Comment

Broner couldn't even beat Jessie Vargas....sure, it's different this time. Yep.

Comment

Originally posted by The Smash View Post
                  How much will he be getting?
                  He said 100 million at the presser. Likely there's some sort of condition attached where that's the maximum potential or something.

Comment

Broner in my eyes has won the lottery as a boxer cause he’s paid far more than what he’s worth

Comment

Working...
                    X