Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can non-threshold susbtances have threshold type tests

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Go check your post. You were posting to yourself in the other thread?
    You must be having a hard time sleeping of late or something.....

Yes, I posted a few times during that period but not here. You have a problem with that?
    I didn't even come to check what your response was because all you had been doing was the same thing. DUCKING!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
      Go check your post. You were posting to yourself in the other thread?
      You must be having a hard time sleeping of late or something.....

Yes, I posted a few times during that period but not here. You have a problem with that?
      I didn't even come to check what your response was because all you had been doing was the same thing. DUCKING!!!

EXPOSED LIAR.

If I was just posting to myself and you didn't check the messages, why are you saying that I accepted here:

Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
      Travestyny and ADP02 have accepted the following challenge:

EXPOSED!

Stop ducking me, bltch!

R.I.P.

Comment

• 16 days since I've accepted. ADP is having flashbacks of that 4-0 ASSWHOOPIN, which is why he has done NOTHING to make this happen

4-0!!!!!!

Comment

• Originally Posted by travestyny View Post
          ACCEPTED. GET THE JUDGES BlTCH! All points and permanent ban

You are going to get exposed for the lying twat you are

And permanent ban does NOT mean you just can't use your current account. It means you can't return under any account...EVER! Let's make that crystal clear, you squirming bltch!

Let's go!

Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
          In the other thread you said that you didn't even read the challenge ……

I gave you enough time to read DUCKY!!! So do you accept to my challenge based on the topic/scope that I presented?

Seems like it's game on. Time to look for Judges boys. I'll be the ref so no one goes off topic and out of bounds.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
            Originally Posted by travestyny View Post
            ACCEPTED. GET THE JUDGES BlTCH! All points and permanent ban

You are going to get exposed for the lying twat you are

And permanent ban does NOT mean you just can't use your current account. It means you can't return under any account...EVER! Let's make that crystal clear, you squirming bltch!

Let's go!

Seems like it's game on. Time to look for Judges boys. I'll be the ref so no one goes off topic and out of bounds.

We don't need "refs." That's just more squirming by your bltch ass friend. The UNBIASED judges are more than capable enough of handling this. Too bad your boy is afraid of unbiased judging.

He's still going to get smoked and take that permanent ban anyway

Comment

• And just like I thought, this f@g ADP runs off. Been nearly a month since I accepted this in the Thunderdome. The pvssy just ran away. Don't even think about coming back talking shlt you cowardly ducking bltch. It's over.

Comment

Working...
              X