Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

It's been tough for eastern euros. Kovalev lost, GGG lost, so is.....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Even though I think Golovkin won last night his era is over. Same for Kovalev.

It's now the era of Lomachenko and Usyk

Comment

Originally posted by G22 View Post

Maybe in your mind.

Its the canelo era for boxing now.

Comment

Originally posted by kidbazooka View Post
        Maybe in your mind.

Its the canelo era for boxing now.
        Canelo should have 6 losses on his record. His era is littered with dodgy decisions. He is a good fighter but I've seen him lose too many times to call him the best.

I think Loma and Usyk are the guys that are gonna be really hard to beat for the next 5 years

Comment

The era of overrunning total bums is definitely over for Golovkin, I agree.

Comment

Why do eastern Europeans make u so insecure still? I don't understand why the Floyd fans seem to be claiming this as some victory for them, you're celebrating more than the Mexicans lol

Comment

Originally posted by mcdonalds View Post
              Lomachenko NEXT???????

Related image

Then your plan will be complete.

Gervonta prob won't be the one doe.

He in jail doe.

Didn't you see it, doe?

Comment

Canelo should have 6 losses on his record. His era is littered with dodgy decisions. He is a good fighter but I've seen him lose too many times to call him the best.

I think Loma and Usyk are the guys that are gonna be really hard to beat for the next 5 years
                Hahahaha

Nope

David Benavidez, Mikey and canelo are the top dogs in boxing sorry to burst you’re bubble

Comment

Hahahaha

Nope

David Benavidez, Mikey and canelo are the top dogs in boxing sorry to burst you’re bubble

Benevidas?! Lol no

Mikey Garcia? Yes he is a quality fighter. Not sure he beats Loma or Spence but maybe he does. Garcia is the real deal

Canelo? Nah. He is good without doubt and he's getting better. He proved a point last night with how he fought but I can't call him " top dog" of boxing when I've seen him beat so many times. He's one of the best. Maybe top 5 but id have guys like Spence and Crawford ahead of him even though they haven't achieved as much on paper

Comment

Benevidas?! Lol no

Mikey Garcia? Yes he is a quality fighter. Not sure he beats Loma or Spence but maybe he does. Garcia is the real deal

Canelo? Nah. He is good without doubt and he's getting better. He proved a point last night with how he fought but I can't call him " top dog" of boxing when I've seen him beat so many times. He's one of the best. Maybe top 5 but id have guys like Spence and Crawford ahead of him even though they haven't achieved as much on paper
                    Usyk and loma are only known in Europe but In the rest of the world they are nobodies

Benavidez is only 21 and already undefeated champ

And Mikey sleeps Loma easily

Comment

Usyk and loma are only known in Europe but In the rest of the world they are nobodies

Benavidez is only 21 and already undefeated champ

And Mikey sleeps Loma easily

Usyk is a unified champ after just 15 fights. If the world doesn't know about him it doesn't detract from his boxing ability

Too soon to say benavidez is the top dog of boxing my friend

You could be right about Mikey - Loma but I respectfully disagree with you sir.

Comment

Working...
                      X