Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ALPO INTERVIEW (The Real Rico that Cam'ron Portrayed in 'Paid In Full')

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
    Why don't you post much?
    Winky wright was actually good. he was a master at blocking, not very elusive as far as head movement for my liking.

im usually reading the headlines/news on here. i used to post alot in the forums actually. but i been inactive bcuz i been changing my lifestyle up alot in the past years. i been doing things that involve peace of mind and meditation.
    lol i know it sounds corny, but i got real spiritual

Comment

Originally posted by Krucial View Post
      Winky wright was actually good. he was a master at blocking, not very elusive as far as head movement for my liking.

im usually reading the headlines/news on here. i used to post alot in the forums actually. but i been inactive bcuz i been changing my lifestyle up alot in the past years. i been doing things that involve peace of mind and meditation.
      lol i know it sounds corny, but i got real spiritual
      No man. I will not tell a man how to live his life or how to find happiness. Keep doing you, man.

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
        No man. I will not tell a man how to live his life or how to find happiness. Keep doing you, man.
        appreciate that bro. u do the same. keep mastering yourself and being a better person than u were yesterday. 13Love

Comment

Originally posted by Krucial View Post
          appreciate that bro. u do the same. keep mastering yourself and being a better person than u were yesterday. 13Love
          I will. Stay sane, man.

Comment

Working...
          X