No announcement yet.

Rigo-Loma needs sticky thread at top of page

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rigo-Loma needs sticky thread at top of page

C'mon mods, this is a once and lifetime fight and it's less than a month away.

I second this

Comment

i agree too much Wilder Joshua threads, this is the fight right here, two of the most skilful boxers in the world

Comment

well mods?

Comment

Make it then tag a mod like boston guy or tbear

Comment

yeah, instead weve got a fight that might not even happen as a stickied thread.

Comment

bump to the bump

Comment

Too many tard bandwaggoners in this site who only follow may, pac, lil g, and nelo. Real fights never get credit their dues in the lower weight divisions!

Comment

Originally posted by Tankdestroyer View Post
                  Too many tard bandwaggoners in this site who only follow may, pac, lil g, and nelo. Real fights never get credit their dues in the lower weight divisions!
                  This.

Half this place won't even watch or talk Boxing if it's not Floyd, Pac, GGG, Canelo and now Wilder and Joshua. And if they do it's only because they are relating it to this like Larry does with Floyd every thread.

One dude said "Bivol is an overrated white fighter who can't fight and has no skill or power" and when someone posted a picture he had no idea that it was him or that his heritage is Asian. Haha

Comment

Originally posted by EL_GRINGO View Post
                    i agree too much Wilder Joshua threads, this is the fight right here, two of the most skilful boxers in the world
                    We have a lot of size queens on NSB. They know Loma-Rigo can't satisfy them like Wilder-AJ.

That's what it comes down to yo.

Comment

Working...
                    X