No announcement yet.

luis ortiz fails PED test from WBA

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
    I'm lost. Is this a whole new situation? If so why wouldn't he dislose his medicine this time???
    This all seems very suspicious to me as well. What does this all have to do with him being Anthony Joshua's mandatory challenger? Moreover, why suspend him without testing him themselves and basing that suspension off the results of a rival sanctioning body? This all sounds very conspiratorial to me.

Comment

Ban the damn fool for life! He can't seem to get his schit straight! Clown

Comment

Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
        This all seems very suspicious to me as well. What does this all have to do with him being Anthony Joshua's mandatory challenger? Moreover, why suspend him without testing him themselves and basing that suspension off the results of a rival sanctioning body? This all sounds very conspiratorial to me.
        You do know that both the WBC and the WBA use VADA right? Failing a VADA test would be relevant to both sanctioning bodies, hence why they've reported this now too.

Comment

For the WBA so all those WBC title fights are not really under Vada testing? What about the WBC test?

Did Charlo/Lubin had vada last night?

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
            He's failed enough tests to have regulations memorized by now. He's a ****ing disgrace that should be banned for life.
            I agree 100 percent.

Comment

Occam's Razor.

He didn't report them because he's using them as part of his cycle.

Anyone who believes this guy is anything less than a dirty cheat, is a fool.

Comment

Working...
              X