No announcement yet.

I have an online admirer!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
    I really hope 45 is not your real age and you're really like 15. At your age, I wish i'm not doing the same thing your doing now, deliberately trying to rub people the wrong way and making threads of those posters who you're in an e-fight with. Fingers crossed that i'm not you in 17 years
    Um, I never said I do that.

Don't make **** up.

He's harassing me, and what I posted is pretty clear about it.

It makes sense though, as someone just pointed out to me that this is a Safespace alt account. He did the exact same thing to me just before his ban, but I'd forgot that til I saw that wall of harassment.

This one will be gone soon enough if he continues this way. He's admitted to the harassment, so I figure his time is short.

Comment

Originally posted by -Freddy- View Post
      Siablo, Freedom hasn't posted on this forum since 24 Feb. According to his admission he has left the site for good.
      SafeSpace really isn't too bright.

His continuous misuse of big words is a huge clue.

Comment

Originally posted by Chollo Vista View Post
        You racists on this site kill me. You guys roll around trolling all day and ganging up on people and creating these e-lynch mobs. Then as soon as someone starts dishing it back you racists are quick to either:

Red k

Ask for help from one of your fellow tampon boys

Complain to the mods to get someone banned

You tampon boys are hideous
        ur talking about the liberals right?
        coz i got a lot of red k from them
        they tampoon lovers too

but to be honest im surprise ts was able to keep up with siablo
        i can only last two replies from the dude b4 his lazy arse starts asking for a link

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
          Damn. I didn't even know. I wish him the best. Did he say why he left?
          Click on the link I gave you of Freedom's quote "I will leave this site." It will take you to the full quote. I just shortened it.

Comment

Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
            SafeSpace really isn't too bright.

His continuous misuse of big words is a huge clue.
            Saying I am Sunspace. Conjecture again.

Comment

Siablo, Freedom hasn't posted on this forum since 24 Feb. According to his admission he has left the site for good.
              Or has been promoted to Gran Dragon Klansman at his local KKK organisation.

Hes probably out there right now hunting down bruvvas and has no time for bscene no mo!

Comment

Click on the link I gave you of Freedom's quote "I will leave this site." It will take you to the full quote. I just shortened it.
                Gotcha. Were you the one that told 1bad65 that I am Sunspace?

Comment

Originally posted by i_am_a_champ View Post
                  Or has been promoted to Gran Dragon Klansman at his local KKK organisation.

Hes probably out there right now hunting down bruvvas and has no time for bscene no mo!
                  I never got the vibe that Freedom would show his racism overtly. He prefers to operate like a sneaky weasel.

Comment

Wow. You got rid of him? Props to you man.

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
                      Gotcha. Were you the one that told 1bad65 that I am Sunspace?
                      I told you I thought you were Sunspace because it was pointed out to me by JimRaynor.

I have since mentioned it to you in two of my threads.

Since then it has circulated.

Comment

Working...
                      X