Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Should boxing get rid of all weight divisions and let everyone fight each other?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Should boxing get rid of all weight divisions and let everyone fight each other?

Now just hear me out.....

Since boxing has too many weight divisions and belts, wouldn't it be far more interesting and entertaining if boxing just did away with weight divisions and just had one universal belt where every fighter from the face on the earth no matter how big or small would fight each other to be named the baddest man on the planet?

I think this would be the surge boxing would need to get back to it's golden years.

Originally posted by BigNuts View Post
    Now just hear me out.....

Since boxing has too many weight divisions and belts, wouldn't it be far more interesting and entertaining if boxing just did away with weight divisions and just had one universal belt where every fighter from the face on the earth no matter how big or small would fight each other to be named the baddest man on the planet?

I think this would be the surge boxing would need to get back to it's golden years.
    Worst idea I've ever heard. Maybe they should start using Lamborghini's in F1.

Comment

They should let little kids fight for the belt too and women...

Comment

Comment

Boxing is fine, very few sports are practiced all over the world, boxing is one of them. Even if there was no weight cases, guys would only fight guys around their weight anyways. Guys ask for catch weights of a pound, you think any guy is going to fight someone ten pounds up? Never.

Comment

Next step would be to allow cripples and the mentally challenged to box. Maybe then you'd be allowed to lace em up.

Comment

No one under 6ft would ever take up boxing.

4-5 belts per division is the problem the weight divisions arent too bad just get it down to 12-13 and its fine.

Comment

OPwas just born that way dont make fun of him.

Comment

Hahahahaha this has got to be the dumbest thing I've ever heard in my life

Comment

It's called the heavyweight division. The champ there would obviously be able to beat everyone in the lower weight classes.

Comment

Working...
                    X