Collapse
No announcement yet.

The OFFICIAL Fat Yank vs Green Teef Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Also why does America have the ****tiest paper money. It's a pain in the ass to count, horrible sniff coke out of, completely useless.

We got the best bills

Comment

Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
      Haha

can you explain the methods behind said graph? it looks incoherent to me. nothing is said about the values in the Y axis.

i'm guessing that you googled a related term, and posted the first graph that popped up.

the link i posted outlines american dominance of the olympics, a diversified sporting event that puts countries in competition with each other. america doubles [yes, doubles,] the nearest country in total medals won.

Comment

The Queen is a whore.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
          can you explain the methods behind said graph? it looks incoherent to me. nothing is said about the values in the Y axis.

i'm guessing that you googled a related term, and posted the first graph that popped up.

the link i posted outlines american dominance of the olympics, a diversified sporting event that puts countries in competition with each other. america doubles [yes, doubles,] the nearest country in total medals won.

The gbp has tanked lately but the graph shows at one point the value was double that of the us currency. It's currently trading at 1.61.

Also no one cares about the Olympic sports its like winning a spelling bee

Comment

For the benefit for a better lounge I'd like to nominate Makavelli as the lounge MOD!

Comment

I second makavelli for moderator...

How does a whole plane just come up missing?

Cricket, is the stupidest game ever.

Comment

appreciate the endorsement, fellas.. but im too lazy to be a mod

Comment

What is the greatest American work of art?

Comment

Originally posted by rorymac View Post
                    What is the greatest American work of art?
                    Your mother...:bukkake:

Comment

Name three British nationals with a perfect pearly white set of teeth?

I'll wait

Comment

Working...
                      X