Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd is the MLK and malcolm x of boxing!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mannythebest View Post
    Yep and Mannys gonna assasinate him
    dont troll in my thread........*******...........

Comment

Originally posted by nwo riggs View Post
      .... yeah mayweather is the one who should be embarrassed, not the guy who thinks he's a coward but spends every waking minute writing about him...
      actually.............those comparing floyd to mlk and malcolm little should be embarrassed.........................

Comment

Comment

Duckqiao: Please mr arum no more hard fights please no floyd mayweather he can fight me no want hard opponent me very sad and tired please mr arum help me.

Arum: Ho Ho Ho don't worry my cash cow,I have already 5 catch weight fights lined up for you and we can always hide behind the lawsuit Ho Ho Ho.
          Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Comment

Originally posted by BoZz View Post
            Duckqiao: Please mr arum no more hard fights please no floyd mayweather he can fight me no want hard opponent me very sad and tired please mr arum help me.

Arum: Ho Ho Ho don't worry my cash cow,I have already 5 catch weight fights lined up for you and we can always hide behind the lawsuit Ho Ho Ho.
            Image and video hosting by TinyPic
            you already posted this on another thread...........you unoriginal and lazy ****.................

Comment

floyd is such a wanna be..................lol

Comment

Working...
              X