Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pac: Victories over which fighter would've been more impressive?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SNVDoublePunch! View Post
    So, the thread is whether it WOULD'VE been better for his legacy to fight Margarito, Berto or Bradley. Are you saying the current Bradley would've been better or only the future Bradley, if all goes well with him? Because the thread is definitely about during the November 13th 2010 date, which one would be better of the three fighters I mentioned, legacy-wise.
    ah right, to answer threads the question (which fair enough i didnt do):

Berto. Even though Marg is a tougher fight for Pac imo, Berto is an undefeated top5 WW with a belt. Marg is coming of a bad loss and an unimpressive win after serving a suspension for trying to **** Mosley up. We've seen Marg battered before.

And ive said fighting Bradley in the future is better for Pac. If he fought him on sat night, he wont fight him again next year.

Comment

Originally posted by Di Bushbaby View Post
      I noticed that all Ur options were of welterweights & below!!If Ur trying to make a case for Pacman fighting Margarito u've already ****ed up!!This fight was supposed to be for a 154lb title!!Margarito is not,was not & will never be a top 154lb fighter!!The greatest fighters of this generation are 2 superstars who dictate who,when & if they fight the best!!I'll repeat(Margarito was not,is not & will never be the best fighter at 154)!!
      The poll has nothing to do with Margo's standing at 154. It's got nothing to do with anything but which scalp would've been better for his legacy, not titles. So, no mistake at all. Reread. My options were also not all for welterweight and below. They were for Margo at the fought at 150-pound catchweight, Bradley at either 140 or 147 and Berto at 147. I don't know how much plainer it can be.

Comment

The poll has nothing to do with Margo's standing at 154. It's got nothing to do with anything but which scalp would've been better for his legacy, not titles. So, no mistake at all. Reread. My options were also not all for welterweight and below. They were for Margo at the fought at 150-pound catchweight, Bradley at either 140 or 147 and Berto at 147. I don't know how much plainer it can be.
        Gotcha,well then,the Punisher could have made 147 for Saturday,his scalp would have been a major credit to Pacman!!

Comment

Gotcha,well then,the Punisher could have made 147 for Saturday,his scalp would have been a major credit to Pacman!!
          Then fight Martinez seven days later as scheduled? Yeah, that's likely. ...And completely irrelevant to my friggin' poll, man!

Comment

Then fight Martinez seven days later as scheduled? Yeah, that's likely.
            Pacman-Margarito was signed before the Punisher-Martinez,this is indeed a fact homey!!He was available,within that time range to fight,please,I invite U to try again though!!

Comment

Pacman-Margarito was signed before the Punisher-Martinez,this is indeed a fact homey!!He was available,within that time range to fight,please,I invite U to try again though!!
              How many times do you figure I will have to explain my poll? There are three fighters involved. You're talking about one who isn't involved. Could you maybe pick one of the ones who IS involved?

Comment

How many times do you figure I will have to explain my poll? There are three fighters involved. You're talking about one who isn't involved. Could you maybe pick one of the ones who IS involved?
                At this point in time it is obvious that any fighter Pacman fights will expand his legacy,a washed-up,2 fights removed from being brutaly ko'd cheating fighter did,anyone he fights is a praiseworthy win!!

Comment

At this point in time it is obvious that any fighter Pacman fights will expand his legacy,a washed-up,2 fights removed from being brutaly ko'd cheating fighter did,anyone he fights is a praiseworthy win!!
                  Your input has been as valuable as PW's defense normally is. Good job, sport.

Comment

Your input has been as valuable as PW's defense normally is. Good job, sport.
                    It's the truth,or am I lying??

Comment

This guy keeps forgetting that the Pacman wanted Floyd. He went on vacation.

The alternative is an in-house fight. What can't you understand?

If boxing negotiations are easy. We would have seen Pac/Floyd fight.

Or a Floyd/Williams fight.

Heck, the easiest fight that could be made is a Paul Williams vs Floyd Mayweather fight. Who's holding the fight? Floyd.

Floyd clearly doesn't have the balls to fight a big opponent.

Paul Williams was available when Floyd took on Marquez.

Paul Williams was available when Floyd took on Mosley.

What is this guy talking about?
                      Last edited by maguirre; 11-16-2010, 09:13 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X