No announcement yet.

How old is Luis Ortiz?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pan-Africanist View Post
    I know a lot of defectors have lied in the past but in a sport like Baseball it is understandable. I don’t see the benefit in a sport like boxing that is a one on one sport.
    I’ve been saying exactly this for a long time. There are videos out there of Ortiz fighting as an amateur and looking about as old as stated. You can see he’s young. He’s just one of those dudes who looks older than he is. The way people go on about this subject is just way overblown.

Comment

He just has that kind of facial expression and features that makes him look older, i know people the same. He has a good head of hair, not much signs of greying, body isn't that of an older man or anything. He doesn't look bad at all for a guy approaching 40. His amateur background tie in with him being the age he states.

Wlad when he was near 40 didn't really look any younger than ortiz. Wlad was greying, face looking his age etc..
      Last edited by TheBigLug; 02-17-2018, 01:20 PM.

Comment

Anything to discredit Wilder, sad..Joshua gets all the credit in the world for beating a 41 year old coming off of a loss and a layoff tho

Comment

Originally posted by larry mustafa View Post
          I noticed no one was slamming Ortiz until Wilder signed to fight him...amazing how you go from boogyman to old man so fast
          This has been talked about since Ortiz has become relevant, in the past 2 years. He's fighting Wilder now, he's at his peak in terms of how relevant he is so obviously more people are going to talk about him.

Comment

Thirty-eight

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by hayZ View Post
                This has been talked about since Ortiz has become relevant, in the past 2 years. He's fighting Wilder now, he's at his peak in terms of how relevant he is so obviously more people are going to talk about him.
                I call B.S . People would hint that he wasn't as young as he would say but same people were still calling him a Monster . Them AJ fans are something else .

Comment

He looks like he's in his mid 40s but who knows. Some people look older than their age.

Comment

I think he is 38 years old. He is safely out of Cuba and has no good reason to lie about his age now. He doesn't look a day older than Broner looks to me.

Comment

He is about 21.

Comment

Working...
                      X