No announcement yet.

Maybe this will finally get our sport a sanctioning body

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Maybe this will finally get our sport a sanctioning body

Okay, so now after a popular superstar of out sport gets done dirty it's all being investigated..what about everyone else this happens too? This has semmed to happen time and time again the last few years.. What about the smaller guys do they not count? I hate seeing robberies happen just seems somewhat biased to go through all of this because someone of this caliber gets shafted...idk I guess I'm just ranting but it seems unfair..Thoughts anyone?

If they change this ruling, they better be prepared to head back a long way in history & change some $h!t. Pacman does not deserve special treatment. Not when the fight prior, his opponent was robbed, **** that.

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
      If they change this ruling, they better be prepared to head back a long way in history & change some $h!t. Pacman does not deserve special treatment. Not when the fight prior, his opponent was robbed, **** that.
      I totally agree..pacman robbed his last opponent ..im not a PAC fan myself just hate it that it's being investigated and other fights don't..

Comment

That's what I think. What about Rios vs Abril earlier this year... what about Cloud vs Campillo?
        Where was the outrage over the cards of Solis vs JML and Paulie vs. Senchenko after their fights?
        If they want to fix everything fine... but don't just change this one when there were dodgy and shady things happening the same year.
        Change and make for the better... not just for one.

Comment

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
          That's what I think. What about Rios vs Abril earlier this year... what about Cloud vs Campillo?
          Where was the outrage over the cards of Solis vs JML and Paulie vs. Senchenko after their fights?
          If they want to fix everything fine... but don't just change this one when there were dodgy and shady things happening the same year.
          Change and make for the better... not just for one.
          Agreed and also it would be difficult because the sport of boxing it's diff..!the boxers depend on what the 3 judges say of there performance to decide a winner..so it would be difficult to be honest..

Comment

Originally posted by xxjace View Post
            I totally agree..pacman robbed his last opponent ..im not a PAC fan myself just hate it that it's being investigated and other fights don't..
            Luckily the NSAC said that they have no plans on reviewing the judges or overturning the decision.

Comment

I wouldn't hold your breath OP, boxing will be the same in 2030 as it is today. The only thing that might change is drug testing procedures.

Comment

Idk about going back and change past decision..not that I wouldn't be for it, I just don't think it would happen..I would be content with just starting it now so that it would be there for the future of today's generation and future generations to come.

Comment

Not in our lifetime

Comment

Working...
                  X