Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I think either Usyk or Fury will come out on top in HW division.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think either Usyk or Fury will come out on top in HW division.

Unless Wilder develops pretty good boxing skills or AJ works on his stamina and learn how to use his strength, I don't see either beating Usyk or Fury. Fury has exceptional, defense, and footwork, plus he is a really good switch hitter, can fight effectively in both stances. Usyk is the best southpaw at HW plus he does a very good job at judging distance, a great counterpuncher, excellent work weight, and he can box from long range, mid-range, and in the pocket. This is how I see it as of now. Wilder and AJ are both severely flawed and I think it's time to except that neither AJ or Wilder is as great as we thought they were going to be. The future imo will be Usyk, Fury, Dubois, and Effa Ajagba are the future of the HW division. It's sad because Wilder and AJ are so talented and both had the potential to be in the class of Louis, Ali, Foreman, Lewis, Holyfield, and prime Tyson.

I was with you until you called Daniel Dubois the future.

Comment

Usyk got rocked by Bellew. If he gets caught by Wilder he's landing in the third row. If he can go the whole fight without getting caught he'll win an easy UD, though.

Comment

Fury and Usyk for me.

I think Fury probably beats Usyk though. Too big and this won’t be a static target that Usyk can just outbox. It’ll just be a very skilled bigger man against a very skilled smaller man.

I think Usyk can beat any of the others and Fury can too.

Wilder can’t be counted out by anyone with the power. He’ll always be the most dangerous.

Comment

Originally posted by W1LL View Post
          I was with you until you called Daniel Dubois the future.
          Dubois is very talented. Much more talented than Aj and Wilder.

Comment

Originally posted by Sheldon312 View Post
            No. He's like AJ's inexperienced little brother.

Comment

It remains to be seen.

For all we know, he might have a class chin or anything. I’ll reserve my judgement on him.

He might not even get past Gorman yet. A lot of people fancy Gorman for that. Gorman can really fight, good ring IQ and punch selection.

Comment

Originally posted by famicommander View Post
                Usyk got rocked by Bellew. If he gets caught by Wilder he's landing in the third row. If he can go the whole fight without getting caught he'll win an easy UD, though.
                Wilder was rocked by Brezeale. Doesn't mean **** tbh. Go back and watch the Belbreis fight. Usyk showed that he had a really good chin and unlike AJ & Fury he will go for the finish. I see him fighting Wilder from the inside and breaking him down. Usyk's IQ is on the level of Loma, Thurman, and Crawford, he is not going to allow Wilder to get full leverage on his shots.

Comment

Wilder was rocked by Brezeale. Doesn't mean **** tbh. Go back and watch the Belbreis fight. Usyk showed that he had a really good chin and unlike AJ & Fury he will go for the finish. I see him fighting Wilder from the inside and breaking him down. Usyk's IQ is on the level of Loma, Thurman, and Crawford, he is not going to allow Wilder to get full leverage on his shots.
                  It only takes one.

Fury and Ortiz are both very, very smart and skilled fighters and both are much bigger than Usyk. Wilder put them both on their backs multiple times.

I won't believe Usyk's chin is good enough until I see him take a punch from a big punching heavyweight.

If he stands up to the best shots that a guy like Ortiz or Povetkin or Whyte can throw, I'll believe in him.

Comment

Fury is already the top dog.

Comment

Working...
                    X