No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jermall Charlo-Brandon Adams on 6/15 or 6/8, on Showtime

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by j.razor View Post
    You keep trying to get the attention away from Pvssy G but its not working.

Jermall Charlo vs golovkin!
    oh yes ....after watchn Charlo struggle against Korobov...the boxing world is clamoring and demanding a Ggg/ Charlo fight...hilarious!!

Comment

He clearly beat korobov that korobov had excuses & the Haters followed. And its not divas they hate, its that they fear them & don't wish aids on people just cuz you got it.

We want Jermall Charlo vs golovkin!
      No he did not clearly beat Korobov, I’m no hater which is why even as a former Charlo fan, I know he got beat.

The other brother did win his fight though and didn’t get the decision.

Truth is we want a Charlo vs triple G fight but they’d rather dye their hair blonde and fight bums.

Comment

• Originally posted by IRONCHINHAGLER View Post
        yup....whole mw division shook with LAUGHTER aftr watching Big Charlo Sis Cry and Struggle against Old slow Russian!!
        Ggg fights the winner of Canelo/Jacobs in big $ fight...none of 3 will waste their time with # CRYING KITTENS ONLY!!

Comment

AND your STILL scared..LOL

Jermall Charlo vs golovkin!!!!
          Ggg v winner of Jacobs/Canelo....Ggg v. Charlo is obviously ur wet dream and not happening so get over it.

Comment

Ggg v winner of Jacobs/Canelo....Ggg v. Charlo is obviously ur wet dream and not happening so get over it.
            How about Adams vs N'Dam and Charlo vs GGG instead. You know that's GGG's mandatory.

Comment

To add, Jermall tried to get a fight with suckleki but he ducked Mall too..LOL
              I guess he really earning the name SUCKleki

Comment

• Originally posted by bballchump11 View Post
                How about Adams vs N'Dam and Charlo vs GGG instead. You know that's GGG's mandatory.
                Ggg not champ.

Comment

Ggg not champ.
                  https://www.boxingscene.com/wbc-gran...winner--132401

The WBC also voted that if Alvarez defeats Lemieux, he must face the winner of a mandated bout between former WBC champ Gennady Golovkin and Jermall Charlo, the WBC’s interim champion, in his following fight.

Comment

Why don't you smarten up & realize that he DOESN'T have to sign to dazn to make the fights.
                    why don’t u smarten up and realize that Crawford doesn’t have to sign with pbc to fight pac spence and thurman ?

Comment

But it wasn't "ether" when Pvssy G was trying?
                      You too drunk on dick son. I have NEVER been about Borat.

NEVER. See my sig?

Mr. Middleweight Ca$hnelo not fucking BORAT.

I never messed with Borat. How can you be one of the best if you've fought FIVE - F I V E - champions (past, current, or future) in 40 professional fights during an era of 4+"champs" per weight class. And we know - factually - Borat ducked Andradem Dervenchenko, BJS, Lara, Mora, Canelo/Cotto at Catchweight, Andre Ward

Oh and 1 of his 5 "champ" opponents was a WELTERWEIGHT LMFAOOOOO.

Needless to say he performed well against Ca$hnelo so Borat is at least as good as Austin Trout LOL..GOAT MW LOL

Comment

Working...
                      X