Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"The Body Snatcher" Whyte vs "The Bronze Bomber" Wilder: Who wins?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "The Body Snatcher" Whyte vs "The Bronze Bomber" Wilder: Who wins?

This is one I actually don't have a winner for off the bat, surprisingly, and one I need to think about.

Who do you all think wins this fight of elite HW gladiators?

BOMB SQUAD by KO/TKO
    53.85%
    BOMB SQUAD by UD/SD/MD
    0.00%
    Whyte by KO/TKO
    36.54%
    Whyte by UD/SD/MD
    5.77%
    Draw / too close to call
    3.85%

I think wilder catches him and knocks him out. Whyte is no fury and he would be easier to nail

Comment

Originally posted by kingstip9 View Post
      I think wilder catches him and knocks him out. Whyte is no fury and he would be easier to nail
      You don't think White can handle his power?

Comment

Whyte by brutal KO. I'm almost certain wilder will want no part of him. Maybe if Dillian was in his early 50s Wilder would take the fight. That's a big maybe though.

Comment

Wilder crushes him in a fun fight, but I actually wouldn't mind this fight next, and let Fury fight another fringe contender to build up the rematch. Though I'm pretty sure Whyte+AJ would have to be package deal for Wilder.

Comment

If Whyte catches him with that left hook then it's night night...but I think the right hand of Wilder will land first because he seems to be faster than Whyte. Does he also have a longer reach ?

Comment

I lean towards a wilder stoppage but I don't totally rule out a Whyte KO because both are sloppy looping punchers and Whyte has enoughpower to ice wilder if he lands that left hook

Comment

Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
                You don't think White can handle his power?
                Nah man I think wilder would take this one and by knockout. But it’s not saying much because truthfully I don’t rate Whyte very highly

Comment

Originally posted by kingstip9 View Post
                  Nah man I think wilder would take this one and by knockout. But it’s not saying much because truthfully I don’t rate Whyte very highly

I've seen people rate him as high as #3 in the division on here lol.

Comment

Who cares? This fight won't happen anytime soon. In all likelhood we're getting Joshua-Shyte 2

Comment

Working...
                    X