Collapse
No announcement yet.

Recommend a good series to watch...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just finished stranger things. definitely live up to the hype, season 1 i gave it just 7/10 but season 2 is definitely a masterpiece. You can see netflix pump up more money to produce season 2.

Comment

Originally posted by betmen View Post
      I just finished stranger things. definitely live up to the hype, season 1 i gave it just 7/10 but season 2 is definitely a masterpiece. You can see netflix pump up more money to produce season 2.
      I've enjoyed it a lot myself.

I'm not sure where they'll go with it in season 3 but it should be interesting.

Comment

Originally posted by Pretty Boy32 View Post
        Any suggestions?
        Just started watching American Crime on Netflix. I think its a good series so far.

Comment

Originally posted by Tony Trick-Pony View Post
          I've enjoyed it a lot myself.

I'm not sure where they'll go with it in season 3 but it should be interesting.
          Probably more hawkin lab "rats" came-out. And they became x-men type gang with will as prof. Xavier

thre are rumours that stranger things are prequel to one of stephen king story, "The mist" i think. I my self never seen it but after learning this i am intrigue.

Comment

Mindhunter on Netflix. Anything by David Fincher is brilliant.

Comment

Originally posted by -jose- View Post
              Peaky Blinders on NETFLIX

They filmed certain scenes very close to where I live. I briefly met some of the film crew when they had just finished filming a scene for their first season. Thought it would be some indie/niche flick.

Try The people VS O.J Simpson, just started it...great production, great pacing.

Stranger Things - Hall of fame calibre show.

Game of Thrones - Enough said. My favourite show of all time.

Entourage - Basically like a brilliant version of Ballers (The Rock)

Scrubs - YouTube it

Comment

Phoneshop....

Comment

Sorry for the bump, just started watching a series on netflix called Happy! what a weird f'ed up show that is.

Comment

Narcos if you haven't seen it yet..

I'm currently watching Peaky Blinders and it seems to be good

Comment

westworld

season 2 just started........

Comment

Working...
                      X