This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Barca Slayer View Post
    Man Sheiky are a joke. Pathetic team. We will ***** slap them tomorrow.
    Please stop. I want to at least finish in the top 4

Comment

• Why are all the headlines saying Wenger "hits back" at Scholes?

He didn't even mention that little ginger thug.

Comment

• I think Scholes needs to worry about his own team's predicament instead of worrying about what Arsenal are doing.

Comment

I think Scholes needs to worry about his own team's predicament instead of worrying about what Arsenal are doing.
          That's exactly what I was thinking! The guy was clearly salty as fuk having just watched his team get schooled at home again. Also bitter that Wilshere was being touted as his successor.

I thought he couldn't talk? I guess he's had extensive media training and he wanted to say something controversial to get noticed.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
            It's obviously in the league's interest to keep Man City winning considering the number of offside decisions that have gone in their favour and how many times their players have gotten away with violent conduct
            it's obviously in your interest to whine like a little ***** about every team that accomplishes something farcenal are incapable of.

Comment

• Originally posted by bayarea69 View Post
              it's obviously in your interest to whine like a little ***** about every team that accomplishes something farcenal are incapable of.
              Yes it seems we are incapable of getting all the decisions from the officials and the FA.

Comment

Yes it seems we are incapable of getting all the decisions from the officials and the FA.
                nah, you got it mixed up. arsenal are incapable of not sucking a giant dong in games that matter most. obviously.

Comment

• Originally posted by bayarea69 View Post
                  nah, you got it mixed up. arsenal are incapable of not sucking a giant dong in games that matter most. obviously.
                  Have the USA ever played a game that matters?

Comment

That's exactly what I was thinking! The guy was clearly salty as fuk having just watched his team get schooled at home again. Also bitter that Wilshere was being touted as his successor.

I thought he couldn't talk? I guess he's had extensive media training and he wanted to say something controversial to get noticed.
                    Bitter of Wilshere? Paul fooking Scholes?

I've been a massive fan of Wilshere ever since i saw him run the show against Liverpool in the under 17 youth cup final or whatever the fuck it was called.

First time i saw him play and it was blatantly obvious he was destined for greatness.

However, he ain't no Scholes and i don't think he ever will be.

It's a great point he makes.

Has Wilshere improved since he was 17? I don't think he has.

I remember him running the show against Barca when he was 17/18 or maybe a year or two older.

Can't see any big improvements in his game since he first broke through.

It's a very valid point Scholes makes.

Comment

I got you, bro. I like to educate the people of this thread.
                      I can't wait, bro. Have you taken a picture of the recent Bergkamp statue? I'd love to get educated on that.

Comment

Working...
                      X