Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have been Aston Villa, Arsenal, Schalke and Maribor and Bolton.

No doubt it is expensive. Aside from Bolton I spent over a hundred on all those days. Your not gonna go to football and not have a pint unless you're a waste of skin.

Safe standing does need to be introduced. Make it £25 and let everyone get leathered. Imagine the atmosphere. OG would be getting opened up week in week out.

Moving back to Mordor soon though so will need more ****ty north west clubs to get promoted and I hope Burnley stay up so I can do the aways.

Comment

• You can find me in the lower tier of the north bank at most home games. Cheering and supporting my team. Not on the internet like Dirk does.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
        I have been Aston Villa, Arsenal, Schalke and Maribor and Bolton.

No doubt it is expensive. Aside from Bolton I spent over a hundred on all those days. Your not gonna go to football and not have a pint unless you're a waste of skin.

Safe standing does need to be introduced. Make it £25 and let everyone get leathered. Imagine the atmosphere. OG would be getting opened up week in week out.

Moving back to Mordor soon though so will need more ****ty north west clubs to get promoted and I hope Burnley stay up so I can do the aways.
        Come on, do you really think he could afford that? He has to save up each year to attend the Emirates Cup.

Comment

• Dirk lives in the north of England and has never been to The Emirates.

Comment

• Go and support your supposed team Dirk. Not from your armchair, that doesn't count.

Comment

• Adamjr91 is a bellend, at least he goes to games. Even if it is with the prawn sandwich spastics.

Comment

• Originally posted by Alexis_Sanchez View Post
                Dirk lives in the north of England and has never been to The Emirates.
                No I don't.

You live a few tube stops away and you only go to friendlies.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
                  No I don't.

You live a few tube stops away and you only go to friendlies.
                  I just listed the games I've been to?

Comment

• Don't make me have to prove it and make a fool out of you.

Comment

• Originally posted by Alexis_Sanchez View Post
                      Adamjr91 is a bellend, at least he goes to games. Even if it is with the prawn sandwich spastics.
                      How can someone who "wasn't into football" as a kid call someone else a prawn sandwich spastic?

Do you even know what Highbury was?

Comment

Working...
                      X