This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
    Whatever. You still bumping your gums, but no yob, please get a real job.. posting drivel isn’t a job..

Nevermind..
    "There's just one thing that I need from you...

Meet my boys!!!!!!"

Comment

• I hate threads like this and don't support this type of bickering but for the record...

Zaroku has forwarded me emails from a Japanese Recruitment & Outsourcing Group detailing an interview with The Abu Dhabi Investment Authority, located in Abu Dhabi, UAE from 3 1/3rd years ago and I have no hesitation about saying it's all legit.

I also can say that Zaroku indeed is in Japan and have seen his business card and have no reason to believe what he says is not true about everything he has ever said on here. Personally I never reveal anything about myself on the internet period...but to each his own.

That's all I'm going to say about this stupid topic and won't respond to anyone about anything related to it...so don't even bother asking.

Comment

• Originally posted by SunSpace View Post
        Lol How's the L feel, Zaroku? From now on, have some integrity and stop posting BS about yourself and Arab princes. Your stories sound like Aladdin fan-fiction; whatcha gon make next? Fifty Shades of Amir?

"Oh, prince, why do you Skype me at 3 a.m. Tokyo time, because that's where I truly live?" asked Zaroku

"Because, me....Me and my boys want to get to know you. The princes..."

"Oh, no, don't say that to me now. Please. Not like that."

*music begins*

Feels good to let you off. Poor kid.

What do you teach your students, twerking?

Comment

Lol How's the L feel, Zaroku? From now on, have some integrity and stop posting BS about yourself and Arab princes. Your stories sound like Aladdin fan-fiction; whatcha gon make next? Fifty Shades of Amir?

"Oh, prince, why do you Skype me at 3 a.m. Tokyo time, because that's where I truly live?" asked Zaroku

"Because, me....Me and my boys want to get to know you. The princes..."

"Oh, no, don't say that to me now. Please. Not like that."

*music begins*

You got smashed in your own thread.. With your own poll. You even pulled out all your alts and still got smoked. You ****boy

Comment

"There's just one thing that I need from you...

Meet my boys!!!!!!"
            Let’s end this shall we.. I hated sharing that information. I did it in the hopes you’d shut up..

Can we end this idiotic thread..

I want to talk about a 73 year old major Japanese meth manufacturing case in Tokyo.

The old man was making millions and millions of dollars.

He got caught because he didn’t buy all his young chicks big diamonds.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bobby Deez View Post
              You got smashed in your own thread.. With your own poll. You even pulled out all your alts and still got smoked. You ****boy
              Jaded just broke it down to him... sunspace got smoked.
              Saiblo, bodiesinflight... all corrected...

I hated bothering him with this bs.

Comment

Lol come out to play, Beer, and then it'll be over with; don't ask your friends to lie for you.

No one believes your tales, and I'ma call you out on them every time from now on. This is just the beginning

Comment

• Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
                  Jaded just broke it down to him... sunspace got smoked.
                  Saiblo, bodiesinflight... all corrected...

I hated bothering him with this bs.
                  "SunSpace, you outplayed me! Please just stop"

*Sunspace leaves*

"Yeah, I kicked his ass. Hey, Jaded, say this...Those hillbillies will believe anything. I gotta keep up appearances, you know. If they find out this is me, I'm toast."

Comment

Bobby, he’s got serious mental issues.. really..

I feel for the dude.

I’m moving on. He thinks Jaded is lying for me. This fool never had a mind to lose..

You know, he can’t help himself. He’s got mental issues.

Now, I’m moving on.. he won, just like that red headed step child who you hold at arms length while he tries to get back at you for Kooning his momma. Real childish..

He got smashed.. I produced docs, and I gots plenty more.

But let’s leave jr. with his helmet on.

Comment

• So, this is how things are going to go:

I'ma head to sleep, and if I come back to see you've been talking smack, you'll receive a second day of exposure, but a bit more intense.

It's up to you. But, if you talk crap, don't go to the mods asking for mercy once the pressure turns up.

Comment

Working...
                      X